Boyd Buc . Vs. Sequatchie Co

orangeslice13

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our offense needs to start clicking. We moved the ball against Notre Dame last night but fumbles or penalties kill us. First half D done great only holding Notre Dame to 14 points then they came out throwing in 2ndhalf they was just to quick and physical. This could be a good game

I love The Valley got property there. I hunt there. But SC is awful. The boys fight hard but they don't seemed to be coached as well as in the past. Just Saying . Our star running back didn't play a down in the first half and our coach was calling some plays he hadn't used all year. Using the game as a teaching tool. He ran our fullback exclusively in the first half to get him some highlight material. I don't know for sure. Just saying. Eventually he put in the jv and SC scored to stop the bleeding. I did hear from the parent of the Qb that the whole team had a walk out at practice on Mondays practice cause of the coach. Sad situation in the valley. I love watching games at that field. The parachutes were awesome. Good luck in all you do valley folk.

I love The Valley got property there. I hunt there. But SC is awful. The boys fight hard but they don't seemed to be coached as well as in the past. Just Saying . Our star running back didn't play a down in the first half and our coach was calling some plays he hadn't used all year. Using the game as a teaching tool. He ran our fullback exclusively in the first half to get him some highlight material. I don't know for sure. Just saying. Eventually he put in the jv and SC scored to stop the bleeding. I did hear from the parent of the Qb that the whole team had a walk out at practice on Mondays practice cause of the coach. Sad situation in the valley. I love watching games at that field. The parachutes were awesome. Good luck in all you do valley folk.

There were some coaches we didn't like when we were in school either, but we never just walked out. I don't care what went down, you played for pride no matter who the coach. That has to do with the kids and parents just as much as the coach. Jmo

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

There were some coaches we didn't like when we were in school either, but we never just walked out. I don't care what went down, you played for pride no matter who the coach. That has to do with the kids and parents just as much as the coach. Jmo

I don't agree with you much but on this I do. You don't refuse to practice. Probably should have suspended the players that did.

I've seen both teams play. It should be a good game.

I tend to agree it should be a good game unless Sequatchie has thrown in the towel which I don't think they have.

Boyd seems to have turned the corner and caught their stride. They were only a few plays away from having a couple more wins under their belt.

With this game at the Swamp I think they have the edge. 

There were some coaches we didn't like when we were in school either, but we never just walked out. I don't care what went down, you played ...hope they did not walk out...for pride no matter who the coach. That has to do with the kids and parents just as much as the coach. Jmo

Hope they did not walk out...Life is different than back in my day