Beech @ Hendersonville

eers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting matchup for sure. I LOVE the matchups this week. Im going to be the guy that goes out on a limb, and says that Beech gets the victory. I feel that they want to play their very best game, after getting drilled by Hville last year. Beech will play like they have something to prove. Hendersonville is still the best team in the district this year though. But all Beech has to do is be the best team for those 3 hours under the lights on Friday night. Guess I eat crow if I'm wrong.

Edited by thegreatone36

Interesting matchup for sure. I LOVE the matchups this week. Im going to be the guy that goes out on a limb, and says that Beech gets the victory. I feel that they want to play their very best game, after getting drilled by Hville last year. Beech will play like they have something to prove. Hendersonville is still the best team in the district this year though. But all Beech has to do is be the best team for those 3 hours under the lights on Friday night. Guess I eat crow if I'm wrong.

I have eaten enough crow this year.

I like Hendersonville in this one but it could easily be a trap game for them if they look past the Bucs. Beech and Hendersonville in my opinion are two very similar teams. Coached well, hard nosed, and just plain leave their hearts on the field in the end! My head tells me:

Hendersonville  49   Beech  26

My heart tells me Beech could surprise us.

I honestly have no idea how this one will go. Beech has been up and down this year. Have shown glimpes of greatness in some games and have played just plain bad in others. Hendersonville has been pretty consistent all year.

Look at the schedule results. W-L-W-L-W-L-W-L... game 9 it is Beech turn to win. LOL