Class 1A Leading running back and quarterback

gtripledip

I want to bring some special attention to two young men.

J. Stubbs a senior from Clarksville Academy is the 1A leading rusher with 1172 rushing yards and 19 rushing TD's. He is averaging 8.6 yards per carry. He is rank 8th overall regardless of classification. He also has 8 receptions for 174 yards and 2 TD's.

M. Cohn a junior from Clarksville Academy is the 1A classification leading passer with 1041 passing yards and 14 touchdowns. He is also the 1A classifications 6th leading rusher with 769 rushing yards and 12 rushing.touchdowns.

This two men along with many others are help leading our program both on and off the field. They are good players and better young men. I suspect that end of season honors and accolades are in there future.

I know that there are other players are out there in 1A that deserve recognition. Let's hear about them! Be postive and complemtary in what you post. Don't pull any punches. Thanks.

Edited by gtripledip

I want to bring some special attention to two young men.

J. Stubbs a senior from Clarksville Academy is the 1A leading rusher with 1172 rushing yards and 19 rushing TD's. He is averaging 8.6 yards per carry. He is rank 8th overall regardless of classification. He also has 8 receptions for 174 yards and 2 TD's.

M. Cohn a junior from Clarksville Academy is the 1A classification leading passer with 1041 passing yards and 14 touchdowns. He is also the 1A classifications 6th leading rusher with 769 rushing yards and 12 rushing.touchdowns.

This two men along with many others are help leading our program both on and off the field. They are good players and better young men. I suspect that end of season honors and accolades are in there future.

I know that there are other players are out there in 1A that deserve recognition. Let's hear about them! Be postive and complemtary in what you post. Don't pull any punches. Thanks.

Dude, are you a cheerleader at CA?  If not, you have missed your calling.

I can't wait to see the post about how your school trainer should have been named the Ebola czar.

• Upvote 1