5 Millington DRUP

6 Hardin Co DRUP

7 Melrose DRUP

8 Memphis East 

Teams out 

Hamilton

Lincoln Co

West Creek

This looks good for CC in my opinion, I see them having a better shot at upsetting SD than I see anyone upsetting West...I still think SD wins that one, but this may have made CC have a shot at a second round win if Morristown West does not beat them which is a possibility.  Quad 1 looks like it should have West coming out and I think that will set up a semi final game of West at OR

This looks good for CC in my opinion, I see them having a better shot at upsetting SD than I see anyone upsetting West...I still think SD wins that one, but this may have made CC have a shot at a second round win if Morristown West does not beat them which is a possibility. Quad 1 looks like it should have West coming out and I think that will set up a semi final game of West at OR

Maybe Im wrong w this but Clinton being an 8 seed is not a reward for SD being #1...I'm not saying SD won't win but that Clinton passing attack is good and SD has been hurt a little by passing teams. Something to watch.

I think Clinton will be in quad 2 and Central will be in quad 1, but what do I know I'm just a waiting fan

This looks good for CC in my opinion, I see them having a better shot at upsetting SD than I see anyone upsetting West...I still think SD wins that one, but this may have made CC have a shot at a second round win if Morristown West does not beat them which is a possibility. Quad 1 looks like it should have West coming out and I think that will set up a semi final game of West at OR

I hope ur right Mav but your guys are tough as nails and that 2nd game against AC worries me. Still the two backfields will be great to watch for the second year in a row

Looking in depth at quad 3 if Columbia wins tonight and Gallatin loses it will come down to tie breakers for the 5th seed . And since spring hill won last night and got to 5-5 and if Tullahoma wins which they should they will be 5-5  and through the 2nd tie breaker it will be even 5-2 and 5-2... what is the next one?

Gallatin has the tiebreaker clear and free of Columbia if they lose tonight and Columbia wins. Because a loss to Wilson Central gives them a 5-5 record plus if Beech blasts Lebanon (as expected) Gallatin has 7 games against .500 teams and and 3 wins. Gallatin will be seeded higher than Columbia no matter what.

Quad 1

1 South Doyle DW

2 Anderson Co DRUP

3 Knox West DRUP

4 Campbell Co

5 Tennessee

6 Morristown West

7 Clinton

8 Gibbs

Quad 2

1 Oak Ridge DW

2 Ooltewah DW

3 Rhea DW

4 Shelbyville DW

5 Cleveland DRUP

6 Stone

7 Soddy Daisy

8 Knox Central

Quad 3

1 Hillsboro DW

2 Lawrence Co DRUP

3 Beech DRUP

4 Springfield

5 Gallatin

6 Clarksville

7 Kenwood

8 Columbia

Quad 4

1 Ridgeway DW

2 Henry Co DW

3 Munford DW

4 Melrose DRUP

5 Millington DRUP

6 Hardin CO DRUP

7 Memphis East

8 Hamilton

Teams out

Tullahoma

Lincoln Co

West Creek[/quote

If Tullahoma wins, as expected and Hamilton loses as expected, which Clarksville school gets sent west, Kenwood or Clarksville?

Kenwood is further west...It would go to Quad 4 in this scenario. Clarksville to Quad 3.

This helps Knox Central a lot , Tullahoma will probably win. So that will send Shelbyville back to quad 3. The difficult decision has to be made either to send Lawrence Co, Kenwood or Clarksville west.

It will be Kenwood to Quad 4. Lawrence County is in Natural Quad 2 and the TSSAA will not send anyone more than one quadrant from it's natural one (despite the interesting geography in terms of Lawrence County to the Memphis schools). Lawrence County and Clarksville to Quad 3 in this scenario.

Maybe Im wrong w this but Clinton being an 8 seed is not a reward for SD being #1...I'm not saying SD won't win but that Clinton passing attack is good and SD has been hurt a little by passing teams. Something to watch.

I think Clinton will be in quad 2 and Central will be in quad 1, but what do I know I'm just a waiting fan

I hope ur right Mav but your guys are tough as nails and that 2nd game against AC worries me. Still the two backfields will be great to watch for the second year in a row

I am with you on the Clinton vs. SD matchup, Clinton is rolling and has one of the best QB's around with a very good OC.  That very well could be the upset of the year in the making.  As for AC vs. West I think it will be a good game if we meet up, but I think West has too much for AC again this year, I would look for a game about what the AC and OR game was last night, a good one for a while then West pulls away late.  Quad 1 is actually set up a lot like last year if this stands with the top teams with SD and AC swapping spots basically, AC is built a lot like SD was last year, average to above Average up front with a very good dual running threat with Fox and Johnson, SD is built more like AC was last year with a QB that can hurt you on the ground, but also has a passing threat with a great RB.  CC is about the same, maybe slightly below what they were last season due to the defense, but about the same...going to be some good games

It will be Kenwood to Quad 4. Lawrence County is in Natural Quad 2 and the TSSAA will not send anyone more than one quadrant from it's natural one (despite the interesting geography in terms of Lawrence County to the Memphis schools). Lawrence County and Clarksville to Quad 3 in this scenario.

Lawrence Co has been in Quad 3 several times (not sure if they have every played in Quad 2 playoff) but they were in Quad 4 in 2012, and played at Ridgeway in the first round.Also 2009 they were in Quad 4 and played Craigmont. They are also 30 miles closer to Memphis than any Clarksville school is.

Edited by BigRedRealist

Lawrence Co has been in Quad 3 several times (not sure if they have every played in Quad 2 playoff) but they were in Quad 4 in 2012, and played at Ridgeway in the first round.Also 2009 they were in Quad 4 and played Craigmont. They are also 30 miles closer to Memphis than any Clarksville school is.

I agree with putting them in Quad 4, however their Quad placement rule that they made after two years ago will likely prevent it now. But who knows for sure what they will do? Also, on the map, Kenwood is further west longitude-wise than Lawrence County. So, based on the previous years, that is what TSSAA will go by anyway. I guess we'll see though?

I agree with putting them in Quad 4, however their Quad placement rule that they made after two years ago will likely prevent it now. But who knows for sure what they will do? Also, on the map, Kenwood is further west longitude-wise than Lawrence County. So, based on the previous years, that is what TSSAA will go by anyway. I guess we'll see though?

OK - I wasn't aware of the Quad placement rule. I think some people are getting hung up on which team is most "West" but the wording says they are Geographically divided which to me would be closest to each other - not necessarily the 8 most western teams. Because if they went strictly West to East then Gallatin, Beech, Springfield, Hillsboro would all go to Q2 Naturally before Columbia and LC (not this year because of the abundance of teams qualifying in the east).

It's fun to guess and predict, but like you said, we will know tomorrow where they all land.

Edited by BigRedRealist