Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

Thanks. It's all good. I think he is going to be ok. I plan to call his dad later today and check on him. Apologies accepted. It happens sometimes. Other then the 4 bomb TD's it was a very good, competitive scrimmage. I know it's hard for some fans to imagine but we were very pleased with our D. We would have two Gold Balls the last two years if we could have stopped the run. We actually did a great job against the run yesterday. Much better than the last two years. We won't see but one or two teams all year in 2A that throws the FB as much as Dresden. I also feel good that we will get the secondary fixed. I really expect Dresden to do real well and I'm not saying that because they whipped us. I'm making that statement based on a good looking team and you didn't have your stud QB. You will have solid backups at QB that's for sure and #17 will be a great target for Winn. Good luck in the Fall.

Thanks and your team will have another great yr

I guess it's safe to say that the defense has a new found attitude!

Yes, it's all because of the off season work by the young linemen. We will have one Senior starting and he is a beast. He's 6'3 and 240 but runs a 4.9. Schools are really coming after him now. He's #58, Chris Tucker. Squats 500 and benches 400. Probably best D1 prospect to ever come out of TCA. He's a little unknown right now but schools like Memphis are hot in his trail. TCA will be more of a traditional football team this year. We think we may surprise some people! At least I hope so!

Yes, it's all because of the off season work by the young linemen. We will have one Senior starting and he is a beast. He's 6'3 and 240 but runs a 4.9. Schools are really coming after him now. He's #58, Chris Tucker. Squats 500 and benches 400. Probably best D1 prospect to ever come out of TCA. He's a little unknown right now but schools like Memphis are hot in his trail. TCA will be more of a traditional football team this year. We think we may surprise some people! At least I hope so!

won't surprise a lot of us..solid program