2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

Don't feed the troll. BTW, given the talent Blackman has in their sophomore class, it won't take 2 years to have a gold-ball caliber team

TROLL??REALLY MIDDLE TENNESSEE FOOTBALL? ? THIS IS THE 4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL THREAD STARTED BY YOURS TRULY PASSIVE DA ' OWL AGGRESSIVE. YOU IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS . I DONT MIND YOU TROLLIN THOUGH. ..WE INTERESTING #LOP #GOOWLS!

When your team plays 5 or 6 top 10 ten ranked teams and a few nationally ranked teams as part of a regular schedule and and takes the punishment all season long, your point become valid . Right now you play a couple top 20 teams and that's it, and you struggle to compete with them. Lets face it if you had to run the gauntlet twice before you play a Maryville you would be lucky to field a team. You continue to lump your team in with Maryville as if you ar part of that tradition because you are in the same region, is as silly as us saying we are akin to UT because we are in Tennessee. Not saying your team does not have some real talent, because it obviously does, and in fact should do VERY well this year against district opponents. I am about as passionate about our team as you are yours, so I get it. I still think you are a year out from playing for state and I think we are probably 2 maybe 3.

SIR, I DON'T LUMP MY TEAM WIT NO ONE OTHER THAN MY BUDDIES IN 4AAAAA. THOSE EXCUSES THAT YOU ARE MAKING ARE IRRELEVANT TO EVERY TEAM YOU CAN'T GET PASS. #LOP AND YES I AM AN OWL FAN FOR LIFE! !

SIR, I DON'T LUMP MY TEAM WIT NO ONE OTHER THAN MY BUDDIES IN 4AAAAA. THOSE EXCUSES THAT YOU ARE MAKING ARE IRRELEVANT TO EVERY TEAM YOU CAN'T GET PASS. #LOP AND YES I AM AN OWL FAN FOR LIFE! !

Well lets see how "DA OOOOOOWLS" handle Riverdale on the 21st, you know the caliber of opponent we play or better for 7 of 10 games in a season, then we will see if anyone gives a hoot.Like I said, the Owls , while very talented, and set to have a very good season,have never played a schedule equivalent to ours, nor Oakland's. If you truly believe that strength of schedule has no bearing on a teams performance down the stretch, you truly are dumber than a box of hammers. 

Well lets see how "DA OOOOOOWLS" handle Riverdale on the 21st, you know the caliber of opponent we play or better for 7 of 10 games in a season, then we will see if anyone gives a hoot.Like I said, the Owls , while very talented, and set to have a very good season,have never played a schedule equivalent to ours, nor Oakland's. If you truly believe that strength of schedule has no bearing on a teams performance down the stretch, you truly are dumber than a box of hammers.

MERCY RULE GAME ON THE 21ST..... DEM OWLS BARELY BEAT A 3-7 SIEGEL TEAM..... BIG BOY FOOTBALL IS FOUND IN RUTHERFORD COUNTY PA KEEP ALL THIS WEAK PATTY CAKE STUFF DOWN SOUTH

MERCY RULE GAME ON THE 21ST..... DEM OWLS BARELY BEAT A 3-7 SIEGEL TEAM..... BIG BOY FOOTBALL IS FOUND IN RUTHERFORD COUNTY PA KEEP ALL THIS WEAK PATTY CAKE STUFF DOWN SOUTH

PA is clearly fired up about his team as I am about the Blaze, but I am not delusional. I know we have some real work to put in to be up to snuff. We will have a dogfight on our hands against Clay Chalk - just as Oakland will against Hoover, But we go out and play the best to get better, not play to the middle of the pack to say we are the best of the middle. 

BLAZER WE NOT WORRIED ABOUT MAROON 6...YOU NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR DISTRICT OPPONENTS....OR I THINK YOU THINK THAT SINCE THEY ARE DEPLETED OF THEIR TOP TALENT DUE TO GRADUATION...YOU WILL SNEAK A FEW MORE WINS IN THIS SEASON LIKE YOU SAY MY OWLS DID AGAINST THE 3 WIN siegel HUH......AND TELL THAT STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE EXCUSE TO THE TEAM THAT HAS BEEN A THORN IN YOUR SIDE...HECK THEIR DISTRICT IS LACED WITH CUPCAKES BUT THEY STILL COME INTO RUTHERFORD COUNTY AND BREAK YOUR HEARTS..#LOP

BUT I THINK WHITEHAVEN HAS ANOTHER MD 2012 TEAM THAT WILL TAKE IT TO THEM IN 6A THIS SEASON....AND HOPEFULLY THEY WONT MAKE THAT TOUGH SCHEDULE EXCUSE LIKE YOU.HEY WHEN I MADE THAT ARGUMENT FOR THE BORO LAST SEASON 

MURIVUL DID NOT BUY IT....THE ONLY WAY YOU PROVE THAT IS BEAT THEM... BUT DEM OWLS WONT HAVE THAT CHANCE BECAUSE THEY CHOSE TO STAY IN 6A AND KEEP BEATIN THE FAMILIAR....JUST SAYIN ^_^

PA is clearly fired up about his team as I am about the Blaze, but I am not delusional. I know we have some real work to put in to be up to snuff. We will have a dogfight on our hands against Clay Chalk - just as Oakland will against Hoover, But we go out and play the best to get better, not play to the middle of the pack to say we are the best of the middle. 

YEP TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A DOWN DISTRICT IN THE BORO EAST TENNESSEE ARE LICKING THEIR CHOPS!!!

YEP TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A DOWN DISTRICT IN THE BORO EAST TENNESSEE ARE LICKING THEIR CHOPS!!!

The only chops you will lick are pork. You are truly off your rocker if you think we are depleted with talent. Nearly all the starting defense is returning, you know the one that allowed 7 pts per game. I would also caution you that we have some young talent that will impress no matter what age. 

BLAZER WE NOT WORRIED ABOUT MAROON 6...YOU NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR DISTRICT OPPONENTS....OR I THINK YOU THINK THAT SINCE THEY ARE DEPLETED OF THEIR TOP TALENT DUE TO GRADUATION...YOU WILL SNEAK A FEW MORE WINS IN THIS SEASON LIKE YOU SAY MY OWLS DID AGAINST THE 3 WIN siegel HUH......AND TELL THAT STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE EXCUSE TO THE TEAM THAT HAS BEEN A THORN IN YOUR SIDE...HECK THEIR DISTRICT IS LACED WITH CUPCAKES BUT THEY STILL COME INTO RUTHERFORD COUNTY AND BREAK YOUR HEARTS..#LOP

BUT I THINK WHITEHAVEN HAS ANOTHER MD 2012 TEAM THAT WILL TAKE IT TO THEM IN 6A THIS SEASON....AND HOPEFULLY THEY WONT MAKE THAT TOUGH SCHEDULE EXCUSE LIKE YOU.HEY WHEN I MADE THAT ARGUMENT FOR THE BORO LAST SEASON 

MURIVUL DID NOT BUY IT....THE ONLY WAY YOU PROVE THAT IS BEAT THEM... BUT DEM OWLS WONT HAVE THAT CHANCE BECAUSE THEY CHOSE TO STAY IN 6A AND KEEP BEATIN THE FAMILIAR....JUST SAYIN ^_^

Thank you for proving my point. Yes they have a lighter schedule and are not nearly as dinged up as the schools down here are, by the time playoffs get here. But if you are so confident in your Owwwwwls, how about we meet up for a friendly wager. I don't have a dog in the fight, but I along with Benjamin can tell you your poodle will get his show dog backside chewed up by Riverdale. 

The only chops you will lick are pork. You are truly off your rocker if you think we are depleted with talent. Nearly all the starting defense is returning, you know the one that allowed 7 pts per game. I would also caution you that we have some young talent that will impress no matter what age. 

:lol:

Thank you for proving my point. Yes they have a lighter schedule and are not nearly as dinged up as the schools down here are, by the time playoffs get here. But if you are so confident in your Owwwwwls, how about we meet up for a friendly wager. I don't have a dog in the fight, but I along with Benjamin can tell you your poodle will get his show dog backside chewed up by Riverdale. 

:roflolk:  :roflol: