Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Nu, how would you describe the new base formation?  Split backs? one back?  shotgun? tight end? receivers?  etc.  What is your understanding at this early point in time of the the basic formations we will use?

Sorry guys I'd love to say but I'm not going to be the one who let's the Wildcat out of the bag. I don't believe Coach G would appreciate that. I will say there will be RB's in the backfield, QB under center and wide outs on both sides.

Sorry guys I'd love to say but I'm not going to be the one who let's the Wildcat out of the bag. I don't believe Coach G would appreciate that. I will say there will be RB's in the backfield, QB under center and wide outs on both sides.

Gotcha.  Guess we will all see very soon in spring ball. 

Nu, how has the offseason workouts gone?  I saw # 11 on Sunday and he looked alot bigger and stronger than last season.  Are you seeing noticeable gains on Logan and the others? 

Big changes in strength from several of the guys. Obviously guys like 11, 35, 34 and 66 have blown up in the weight room and there are several of the young guys that have really turned it up as well 

Logan has gone from 6'2" 178lbs at the end of last season to 6' 21/2" 205lbs and put 10 yards on his long throw to 65yards.

I believe the "Night of Champions" this year is on Thursday the 16th and all are invited to see the progress of the strength training this year. Make plans to come out and watch these young men show you their progress over the past several months.

RWR !!!!

Big changes in strength from several of the guys. Obviously guys like 11, 35, 34 and 66 have blown up in the weight room and there are several of the young guys that have really turned it up as well 

Logan has gone from 6'2" 178lbs at the end of last season to 6' 21/2" 205lbs and put 10 yards on his long throw to 65yards.

I believe the "Night of Champions" this year is on Thursday the 16th and all are invited to see the progress of the strength training this year. Make plans to come out and watch these young men show you their progress over the past several months.

RWR !!!!

Ok, Now i'm fired up!

RWR !!!!

So, let me get this straight lol....No Wing-T, but a new offensive design? Gotcha. Thank you for all of the news you provide.