Dobyns Bennett vs Beech

Gibbs vs Heritage

McGavok vs Bradley Central

Tennessee vs Siegel

Knoxville Halls vs William Blount

Houston vs Wilson Central

confirmed by TSSAA. What's everyone's thoughts

Cleveland vs Bradley in the ship with Cleveland taking it

What ship is Cleveland taking?  There is a 1-1 record between the two teams this year, BCHS with the largest margin win. The second match-up BCHS wrestled straight up and Cleveland bumped winning from a tied match.

Its going to be an incredible dual. The team that wins will be the team that didn't hold anything back!

What ship is Cleveland taking? There is a 1-1 record between the two teams this year, BCHS with the largest margin win. The second match-up BCHS wrestled straight up and Cleveland bumped winning from a tied match.

Its going to be an incredible dual. The team that wins will be the team that didn't hold anything back!

OK what's your point? Its whom I'm picking. I know everything u just said. I was at both matches.

• Upvote 1

What ship is Cleveland taking?  There is a 1-1 record between the two teams this year, BCHS with the largest margin win. The second match-up BCHS wrestled straight up and Cleveland bumped winning from a tied match.

The team that scores the most bonus points will win "BIG" dual matches. If the state duals could be held anywhere but the COW PALACE in Franklin, Tennessee the atmosphere between Bradley Central/Cleveland & Baylor/Father Ryan would be fabulous.

The team that scores the most bonus points will win "BIG" dual matches. If the state duals could be held anywhere but the COW PALACE in Franklin, Tennessee the atmosphere between Bradley Central/Cleveland & Baylor/Father Ryan would be fabulous.

I agree. I never missed before and haven't went since it moved. I looked at the place when announced and decided I'd just stay close to home. Plenty of great match ups at the Cleveland Duals. Bradley Invitational. McCallie. Plus. Bears vs. Raiders and Baylor McCallie. I'm not against it in middle just that venue.