Predictions for Lincoln County

falconfan01

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, brother apparently your on the staff and got it all figured out.  August Hill had such a huge sophomore season did it ever occur to you that every team you play will be keying on him??  You might want to make sure there are other ways to move the football.  I'm not gonna argue with you.  Really no point to it.  If you guys don't utilize what he brings to the table, then that's your mistake.  It's not like Lincoln County hasn't shown they can move the ball thru the air.  Eason passed for over 1700 yards last season.   Go ahead and hand the ball off to Hill 40 times and see how many W's you have in the win column at the end of the season.

FreeAgent11 is totally correct. Falcons had to brought Melton to help with the passing schemes. The Falcons may run a lot with August Hill ,but if the Falcons run every play. Other teams will load the box up, and stop the run game. Eli Eason will be a big aspect for the Falcons this year. He's very smart at the QB position. He has a sharp and strong arm. He also has very talent Wide Recievers ,and the Falcons will be able to spread out the field. If the Falcons spread out the field, it'll give more room for August Hill and Dillion Jean to run threw the gaps. I see the Falcons to have a Balanced offense with the 50% passing and 50% running. The offense for the Falcons will be the different then we have seen in the past fews years. Quite excited! 

FreeAgent11 is totally correct. Falcons had to brought Melton to help with the passing schemes. The Falcons may run a lot with August Hill ,but if the Falcons run every play. Other teams will load the box up, and stop the run game. Eli Eason will be a big aspect for the Falcons this year. He's very smart at the QB position. He has a sharp and strong arm. He also has very talent Wide Recievers ,and the Falcons will be able to spread out the field. If the Falcons spread out the field, it'll give more room for August Hill and Dillion Jean to run threw the gaps. I see the Falcons to have a Balanced offense with the 50% passing and 50% running. The offense for the Falcons will be the different then we have seen in the past fews years. Quite excited! 

Thank you, that is exactly what Shelbyville did two years ago when Hill was having that outstanding sophomore season.   I called that game on the radio, and stopping Hill was the primary objective for Coach Hardy.  Even told me that in the pregame interview.   Lincoln County entered the game tied with Shelbyville for the district lead (undefeated in district play) and left the field with a 41-0 defeat.  That's "power running" football with no options to move the ball through the air. 

Thank you, that is exactly what Shelbyville did two years ago when Hill was having that outstanding sophomore season. I called that game on the radio, and stopping Hill was the primary objective for Coach Hardy. Even told me that in the pregame interview. Lincoln County entered the game tied with Shelbyville for the district lead (undefeated in district play) and left the field with a 41-0 defeat. That's "power running" football with no options to move the ball through the air.

Are you heading to Gallatin today for the scrimmage?

Predictions for Lincoln County...add another fast food restaurant, lose another factory, add to the welfare population, dream about the '93 season, waste time talking about future teams, lose home attendance by game 3, have a mediocre team that struggles to make it to the playoffs, exit first round, same story, different season.  B)  

Predictions for Lincoln County...add another fast food restaurant, lose another factory, add to the welfare population, dream about the '93 season, waste time talking about future teams, lose home attendance by game 3, have a mediocre team that struggles to make it to the playoffs, exit first round, same story, different season.  B)  

That does about sum it up, but I'm still to much of a hardcore fan to go the way everyone that sat around me have gone, out the gate to never return. Work could interfere with my game goning this year but I sure hope not. I will be there if I can.

That does about sum it up, but I'm still to much of a hardcore fan to go the way everyone that sat around me have gone, out the gate to never return. Work could interfere with my game goning this year but I sure hope not. I will be there if I can.

Seems like the presence of Fayetteville High School has hurt LC both competitively and attendance wise. Same thing happened to Dickson County when Creek Wood opened.

Seems like the presence of Fayetteville High School has hurt LC both competitively and attendance wise. Same thing happened to Dickson County when Creek Wood opened.

That's the excuse for some but Falcon Football started falling apart years before the "City" high school program began. Both programs are ran by Falcon has-beens that haven't realized football has evolved since '93. The good ole boy system has nearly killed the Falcon program. 5A football in Tennessee is not very competitive and LC could do a lot better. Their weight/speed program is virtually absent but no one bucks the system and is okay with mediocrity. But hey! we won a state championship in '93 and we're getting a Buffalo Wild Wings :hungry:  

That's the excuse for some but Falcon Football started falling apart years before the "City" high school program began. Both programs are ran by Falcon has-beens that haven't realized football has evolved since '93. The good ole boy system has nearly killed the Falcon program. 5A football in Tennessee is not very competitive and LC could do a lot better. Their weight/speed program is virtually absent but no one bucks the system and is okay with mediocrity. But hey! we won a state championship in '93 and we're getting a Buffalo Wild Wings :hungry:  

Most of the friends I sat with left before the city high school was even thought about real hard. I heard we are getting a Dariy Queen as well.