Clarksville 2015

pilgrim

There is about to be some pretty significant news to be release about Clarksville that will impact most of district 7.

Most of the regulars on here know who's who.

So I would ask, Out of Respect for the players, that you help me police up all those who would pop up, just to tear down.

I have all the facts and I am more than willing to share once the news is released to the team. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is about to be some pretty significant news to be release about Clarksville that will impact most of district 7.

Most of the regulars on here know who's who.

So I would ask, Out of Respect for the players, that you help me police up all those who would pop up, just to tear down.

I have all the facts and I am more than willing to share once the news is released to the team.

Heard rumblings.. If true sucks for the kids. Coaches as well. I could be misinformed though

Today Clarksville’s football team found out that they had to vacate their first 5 wins of the season due to an ineligible player on the team.

Facts:

- It was brought to the attention of the school’s administration earlier in the week that they had a student enrolled that did not live within the schools zone.

- The school investigated the matter and self-reported their findings to TSSAA.

- The students (Player and a sibling who did not play football) have been transferred to their appropriate school.

- The player in doubt did not participate in this weeks game.

- IAW TSSAA, regardless of the circumstances, all games in which an ineligible player participated will be forfeited.

Questions?

Edited by Pilgrim

Today Clarksville’s football team found out that they had to vacate their first 5 wins of the season due to an ineligible player on the team.

Facts:

- It was brought to the attention of the school’s administration earlier in the week that they had a student enrolled that did not live within the schools zone.

- The students (Player and a sibling who did not play football) have been transferred to their appropriate school.

- IAW TSSAA, regardless of the circumstances, all games in which an ineligible player participated will be forfeited.

Questions?

My question is some school was sitting on this info and waited until this time to try and punish Clarksville..

I still don't understand how it is a coaches fault that a kid enrolled. Shouldn't school officials verify that? Why does that responsibility fall on the coaches?

Facts:

Questions?

Pilgrim, that stinks.Really feel bad for the players, coaches and fans of the Wildcats.

My question is some school was sitting on this info and waited until this time to try and punish Clarksville..

I still don't understand how it is a coaches fault that a kid enrolled. Shouldn't school officials verify that? Why does that responsibility fall on the coaches?

There were no other schools involved. The initial report seemed to come from another family member. 

The students initial enrollment seemed all in order. Without to much speculation, I believe that some domestic issues may be involved, along with parents just trying to get their kids in what they deemed to be a better school.