Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

First of all, we have the utmost respect for Coach White and Trezevant. He has built a great program and has those boys playing with a purpose. We know Richardson is a stud and so is Swift at LB and we also know they have other playmakers and athletes. We will have to play well to win but I assure you it can be done and it won't be a 14-42 game.

I think folks are waking up to the fact that we are not one dimensional. After Goldsmiths slight injury last night our coaches went conservative and spread the ball around to other playmakers and they came through. If you load the box we have 3 receivers that will make you pay. We have very solid running backs. They are not dominant but they get the job done. We are very dangerous with the jet sweep. Obviously Goldsmith is the key but don't forget about our others. Defensively we have become stout! We held a really good McKenzie team to 6 points last night. Last score was on reserves after we went for it on our own 20. Never would have done that if game was close. Our defense is the difference so far in playoffs. Can we stop Richarrdson? Don't know but they will fight to the end. Special teams will be the key. Richardson can take the kickoff or punt return to the house every time he touches it. We have to be sharp in this area. TCA has made major strides in the special teams area and will have to be on their game or it could cost us against a talented Trez team. Adamsville is by far best defense we have faced. I can't imagine Trez being a whole lot better than Avilles defense. If so, we have a lot of work to do. The game will be close. It will not be a mercy ruled game. Will comment more with some stats later on. TCA will have a packed house! Proud of the STAMPEDE last night! They made up for what the Pony couldn't do due to being limited.

For those around the state who would like to listen to this game, radio coverage will be provided by Hippie Radio 105.3 out of Jackson.  Dave McCulley and myself will have the call of this game beginning with The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show at 6:30pm central time on Friday.  You can also listen in online at http://www.hippieradio1053.com .  A free smart phone app is also available at the same web site to download so that you can listen if you are out and about.

As always, I hope you enjoy  our broadcast. 

What a geat weekend. Our boys really stepped up. On September 11 TCA went to bed 0-4 for the year. People were wondering what direction the lions were headed. On September 18 the lions woke and knew their identity and knew that they were ALL IN. I am so proud if these young men. That day they began to work and play for their brother next to them That is something that they can take with them through life. At this point it is just fun. These young men are champions no matter what happens. But I am willing to bet they are going to show up big time November 27. Trezvent is agreat team and not to be taken lightly. But I am so proud of our lions. Our seniors have stepped and shown the underclass men what it means to be a team and to be all in. I want to thank them so much. Go lions.

Edited by BigEdMo

First of all, we have the utmost respect for Coach White and Trezevant. He has built a great program and has those boys playing with a purpose. We know Richardson is a stud and so is Swift at LB and we also know they have other playmakers and athletes. We will have to play well to win but I assure you it can be done and it won't be a 14-42 game.

I think folks are waking up to the fact that we are not one dimensional. After Goldsmiths slight injury last night our coaches went conservative and spread the ball around to other playmakers and they came through. If you load the box we have 3 receivers that will make you pay. We have very solid running backs. They are not dominant but they get the job done. We are very dangerous with the jet sweep. Obviously Goldsmith is the key but don't forget about our others. Defensively we have become stout! We held a really good McKenzie team to 6 points last night. Last score was on reserves after we went for it on our own 20. Never would have done that if game was close. Our defense is the difference so far in playoffs. Can we stop Richarrdson? Don't know but they will fight to the end. Special teams will be the key. Richardson can take the kickoff or punt return to the house every time he touches it. We have to be sharp in this area. TCA has made major strides in the special teams area and will have to be on their game or it could cost us against a talented Trez team. Adamsville is by far best defense we have faced. I can't imagine Trez being a whole lot better than Avilles defense. If so, we have a lot of work to do. The game will be close. It will not be a mercy ruled game. Will comment more with some stats later on. TCA will have a packed house! Proud of the STAMPEDE last night! They made up for what the Pony couldn't do due to being limited.

I was going to wait till Thursday aka gobble day. If it was a even kill game . Who do you honestly think would win ? Eli is blanketed, serg. Blanketed, and Gold hobbled or not he ain't getting off on trezevant. Now if Trez come out and can either drive for 2 scores or 3 and out tca, and quick Hitt go up 2 scores it's over and you now it, crowd quiet maybe next year. I'm just telling you how it's going to be b 8pm fri.

If they load the box u got to have time to throw the deep pass, and with corners and safeties 6ft and up, and faster than your receivers I don't see it. Plus gold doesn't like contact, not from the game I just watched before the injury, plus he wasn't or doesn't get hit while playing defense. That clear it out so your only true athletic player can clean up isn't going to work this week. After being punished on both sides of the ball u might have to jet sweep and pray for yards, but eli, flanked in hopes he cut up into them linebackers. Face you've never seen a defense like this. If Trez o can score 24 pts. It's over. That's once a quarter, heck period . You can turn out the lights the party's ovaaaaaa. Game On

Universal you must be from Missouri just like everyone else this year. You know that is the show me state. I believe the lions will show up Friday night. Does that mean that they will win. Absolutely not. People said we could not beat scotts hill twice but we did. They said there was no way to beat adamsville but we did. Then when it is the third round no way we could take down Mckenzie at home. We did!! And by the way that was not with the normal PONY show. That was by a team. Please count out the lions. We have gone on the road through three rounds and sent teams packing on their on field. It will be nice to be at home again. You know being surrounded by family it makes thing a lot better. Especially during the holidays. Happy thanksgiving. Keep counting us out, we will keep counting our blessings.

Never that. Respect every opponent. I'm just saying that dinner will still be warm, while they get home quickly and call each other to see what the double hockey sticks that just ran into, or shall I say what just ran into them, and curse when they realize that in order to get some respect the road will run through trezevant for a looooooonnnnnnnggggg time. It may be the first time tca has ever not wanted to see a team again. Be honest would you really mention those scrubs and t high in the same breath over the years, even this year ? Adamsville game shocked me, I'm elated you beat mckenzie. Truuuusssstttt Me. Just think about it. ...

Our receivers are 6'4, 6'2, 6'0. The 6'0 can out jump anyone on the field so that is wash on the size. Speed? I will match you on your D backs. As far as Pony not liking contact, ok! Film does not show the whole game. You got to be there to here the contact HE delivers. It is going to be a great night. Two finalist for Mr. football, a chance for a birth at the state championship. Both teams will bring their A game. Praying for no injuries and a great game. No mercy rule game