Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

I know a lot of Trinity people won't like what I'm about to say, but I still view Trezevant as a 4A school in a way. The Bears could've should've would've won state last year if they didn't turn the ball so much against Fulton. I still believe if this team was still in 4A, they would still be a "State Championship Contender." I believe that's a HUGE factor. I'm not predicting Trezevant to blow TCA out like this Universal idiot, but I do believe the Bears will win this game for that particular  reason. I'm not saying TCA couldn't win, but if they do, then some of the guys that DIDN'T play in that semi-finals two years ago against Adamsville, would have to have a good game on Friday night.

I know a lot of Trinity people won't like what I'm about to say, but I still view Trezevant as a 4A school in a way. The Bears could've should've would've won state last year if they didn't turn the ball so much against Fulton. I still believe if this team was still in 4A, they would still be a "State Championship Contender." I believe that's a HUGE factor. I'm not predicting Trezevant to blow TCA out like this Universal idiot, but I do believe the Bears will win this game for that particular reason. I'm not saying TCA couldn't win, but if they do, then some of the guys that DIDN'T play in that semi-finals two years ago against Adamsville, would have to have a good game on Friday night.

Just for clarity, are you referring to our freshmen and Sophs? They obviously didn't play in that game two years ago. Also, as I stated earlier, I have watched about 5 different games thus far and the Bears are beatable. They are an outstanding team but beatable. Hey, we are beatable as well.......we have 5 losses. Remember, we aren't supposed to be here. We are just having fun and enjoying the ride. Somebody projected potentially 5,000 in attendance on Friday!

Edited by TCAIntense

Just for clarity, are you referring to our freshmen and Sophs? They obviously didn't play in that game two years ago. Also, as I stated earlier, I have watched about 5 different games thus far and the Bears are beatable. They are an outstanding team but beatable. Hey, we are beatable as well.......we have 5 losses. Remember, we aren't supposed to be here. We are just having fun and enjoying the ride. Somebody projected potentially 5,000 in attendance on Friday!

I totally see how you're feeling, TCAIntense!  We weren't supposed to be where we were last year either.  Yet it happened.   I'll sure be pulling for TCA!  You guys are a class act no doubt.  

I can see 5,000 in attendance because Trinity is hosting the only game in West Tennessee on Friday night. Liberty and Peabody are both traveling. That Helps! Won't be that on Friday night compared to the previous nights that we have had.

And yes I was talking about the Freshmen and Sophomores except the following: Goldsmith, Parker, Tucker, and Pagoaga (I think that's how you spell it haha)

I totally see how you're feeling, TCAIntense!  We weren't supposed to be where we were last year either.  Yet it happened.   I'll sure be pulling for TCA!  You guys are a class act no doubt.  

I knew y'all were coming together last year. A lot of teams hit their peak when their team is full of Juniors/Seniors. Peabody and TCA are both examples.

I can see 5,000 in attendance because Trinity is hosting the only game in West Tennessee on Friday night. Liberty and Peabody are both traveling. That Helps! Won't be that on Friday night compared to the previous nights that we have had.

And yes I was talking about the Freshmen and Sophomores except the following: Goldsmith, Parker, Tucker, and Pagoaga (I think that's how you spell it haha)

You spelled it right!! Lol Are you referring to the Aville and TCA games as far as attendance? You are correct that it's the only game in West Tn and will draw a lot of non TCA Fb fans who want to see a great game! I'm telling you these boys are ALL IN and they believe along with all of the parents and fans.

You spelled it right!! Lol Are you referring to the Aville and TCA games as far as attendance? You are correct that it's the only game in West Tn and will draw a lot of non TCA Fb fans who want to see a great game! I'm telling you these boys are ALL IN and they believe along with all of the parents and fans.

Yes  I was referring to the TCA/Aville game two years ago. It also helps when Black Friday is going on and people would shop, eat, and then go to the game. I bet a lot of people that coming from rural areas would consider doing that.

Yes I was referring to the TCA/Aville game two years ago. It also helps when Black Friday is going on and people would shop, eat, and then go to the game. I bet a lot of people that coming from rural areas would consider doing that.

Good points and I agree. Should be a lot of recent alums attending since it's Thanksgiving break.