Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

remember they played athletic teams from Memphis before and Adamsville is a better defensely+ as a overall team. So winning should be easy.

Now that the dream is over and the nightmare has started. Come 930 pm or 8pm Friday night whenever you decide to chimein I dont want to see that t.high is a 4a school playing in 2a. No. There 2a, actually i believe tca has more students. Adamsville better anyway so they say according to the Jackson Sun and trinity players. They play Memphis teams who are athletic so this is the problem but There's no team like T. High in Memphis ask around.

remember they played athletic teams from Memphis before and Adamsville is a better defensely+ as a overall team. So winning should be easy.

Now that the dream is over and the nightmare has started. Come 930 pm or 8pm Friday night whenever you decide to chimein I dont want to see that t.high is a 4a school playing in 2a. No. There 2a, actually i believe tca has more students. Adamsville better anyway so they say according to the Jackson Sun and trinity players. They play Memphis teams who are athletic so this is the problem but There's no team like T. High in Memphis ask around.

Only problem is most of if not all those teams were not very good. I think they win this one with defense and pounding the rock. Don't see them scoring 40+ only this quality of a team. Could be wrong though.

That's not necessarily the case about the teams they put up numbers on... I think Teli White has just had these boys on a mission for so long. They should have won the 4A title last season. This is a new team but Teli White is still driving towards that Gold Ball. TCA has 5 Ls to teams that are likely as good as the teams that Trezevant put 40+ on... That's the perspective that NO "West Tenn" fan has taken. You aren't being disrespectful, but you are short changing the Memphis Talent.

That's not necessarily the case about the teams they put up numbers on... I think Teli White has just had these boys on a mission for so long. They should have won the 4A title last season. This is a new team but Teli White is still driving towards that Gold Ball. TCA has 5 Ls to teams that are likely as good as the teams that Trezevant put 40+ on... That's the perspective that NO "West Tenn" fan has taken. You aren't being disrespectful, but you are short changing the Memphis Talent.

BHS I just looked at Trezevants schedule and the results. True they did put 40 on 6 teams this year but a closer look at the numbers shed a little light on the situation. Those six teams had 14 combined wins and two of them were winless. I believe the Bears are a great team. I think they should probably be the favorite in this game. I just think the talk of them blowing TCA out is silly. They are not putting up 40+ on teams the quality of what they will see Friday.

BHS I just looked at Trezevants schedule and the results. True they did put 40 on 6 teams this year but a closer look at the numbers shed a little light on the situation. Those six teams had 14 combined wins and two of them were winless. I believe the Bears are a great team. I think they should probably be the favorite in this game. I just think the talk of them blowing TCA out is silly. They are not putting up 40+ on teams the quality of what they will see Friday.

5 Ls. Did TCA lost to all world beaters? 

We lost to McKenzie who finished in top 8 of 2A. We lost to USJ who made it to semifinals of DIiA. We lost to Saint George's who is in state championship game of DIIA. We lost to Adamsville who finished 10-2 and was ranked in top 3 all year in 2A. We lost to South Gibson who finished 6-4 in 3A. USJ finished 9-3, Saint George's is 12-1, Adamsville 10-2, McKenzie 8-5, South Gibson 6-4. Pretty stiff competition. We avenged the Adamsville and McKenzie losses by beating them in the playoffs.