Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

I have been quite since our loss but the overwhelming lack of respect for TCA has got in my craw. Trezvant has not played a good team in 5 weeks and they are the thunder gods of football I remember a 9-0 zero win a few weeks back aganist mediocre team. Y'all beat a very weak pathetic ensworth 14-10. Who didn't beat them. Y'all better be watching film instead of eating turkey YAll played two good teams who beat you easily the rest of schedule was pothetic. You have not been tested. And yes I know it a Memphis thang. I remember y'all hollering about Ridgeway who sitting at the house. Y'all can be beat this is his last home game I hope he hangs 300 yards rushing and 200 passing because of your aggorance or ignorance. How in the blank do make fun of a team that has a player with 3100 yards rushing. Y'all's schedule was weaker thanTCAs. Y'all win one thing most slang used in a quote. I'm not saying they will but if you overlook them you going sitting in Memphis on the 5th. You cannot blow these men out. This hasn't been blown out in several years. Strap it up gentleman going to be tough game.

It's a daggum Message Board... No one on here is a Player or Coach for Trezevant. Your righteous indignation is uncalled for and quite absurd. Off the fact that TCA has 5 Ls makes me Know Trezevant will beat TCA... Knowing what I know about their Coach and Talent and the fact they have been a traditional "Small school" power in my city I see a 4 TD spread. That's not disrespect. It is an opinion that could be really right or way wrong. By 21:30 on Friday we'll know which it is. Keep the "disrespect", "arrogance", and "ignorance" cheap talk to yourself. It is just not the case.  Enjoy Basketball Season  :arrow:  :mrgreen:  :thumb:

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Oh yea of little faith and witless banter. Please read what I said. It will not 40 point spread or 4 touchdowns. I didn't say you may not win just in my limited intellegience I said it would've a closer game. I apologize for having bruised your thin ego but must I remind you that ye boasted that Ridgeway would demoralize Lexington so with hindsight before us maybe you be wrong twice in the same decade. I eagerly await your response as it may enlighten me beyond my drivlous existance to allow to me be on same plain of your excellence

Oh yea of little faith and witless banter. Please read what I said. It will not 40 point spread or 4 touchdowns. I didn't say you may not win just in my limited intellegience I said it would've a closer game. I apologize for having bruised your thin ego but must I remind you that ye boasted that Ridgeway would demoralize Lexington so with hindsight before us maybe you be wrong twice in the same decade. I eagerly await your response as it may enlighten me beyond my drivlous existance to allow to me be on same plain of your excellence

SMH... Why bother. In your fruitless attempt to match wit, you misspelled or outright made up THREE words... That red squiggly line means you need to hit spell check friend. I gave my logic as to why it should be a 4 TD spread. If I'm wrong I'll take my crow fried Hard with Sour Pickles and Hot Mustard. Until then, step your vocabulary up and make sure you REVISE where needed... See the Bold and Underlined for the examples of your failed high brow commentary.  :ugeek:

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Drivolous is a new word that May not be in your vocabulary yet. The word means someone who spitting out boring drivel that would put a tiger in a catatonic state because of over exegerated spouted out words that incite people to wrath. I choose not to put that much effort in using spell as it seems you my gist. Good luck to both teams

I will begin by saying that this is JMO. Trezevant has had an easier path to get to Friday nights game. As a result, TCA will be coming into Friday nights game with a few more bumps and bruises. Not a game changer, just a fact. Both teams have very good coaches. Trezevant has a very good offense that is built around one player and their defense is a very good smash mouth defense. TCA also has a very good offense that is built around one player but, TCA has a better supporting cast. You may be able to slow down #1 but, if you focus on him he will burn you through the air! If TCAs defense shows up Friday night like they have been, you're not going to be able to score as many points as you think you are! I really like TCAs chances in this one! But these are high school kids so who knows! As I said in the beginning, this is just my opinion. I wish the best of luck to both teams and that it will be an injury free game! But I would be lying if I said that I wasn't pulling for TCA! Go Lions!

Edited by Wildcard1

I will begin by saying that this is JMO. Trezevant has had an easier path to get to Friday nights game. As a result, TCA will be coming into Friday nights game with a few more bumps and bruises. Not a game changer, just a fact. Both teams have very good coaches. Trezevant has a very good offense that is built around one player and their defense is a very good smash mouth defense. TCA also has a very good offense that is built around one player but, TCA has a better supporting cast. You may be able to slow down #1 but, if you focus on him he will burn you through the air! If TCAs defense shows up Friday night like they have been, you're not going to be able to score as many points as you think you are! I really like TCAs chances in this one! But these are high school kids so who knows! As I said in the beginning, this is just my opinion. I wish the best of luck to both teams and that it will be an injury free game! But I would be lying if I said that I wasn't pulling for TCA! Go Lions!

Thanks Wildcard1. Both teams are good. I'm pulling for Trezevant but I believe TCA has the advantage. TCA seems young. Trezevant is young. This is saying a lot about both of the coaching staffs. After 2014, it was interesting to see what was going to happen to Trezevant. They literally lost everybody except 2. Two young teams in the semi-final round (think about that one). Let's pray that these kids play a good, hard-nosed, Injury-free game tomorrow.

Thanks Wildcard1. Both teams are good. I'm pulling for Trezevant but I believe TCA has the advantage. TCA seems young. Trezevant is young. This is saying a lot about both of the coaching staffs. After 2014, it was interesting to see what was going to happen to Trezevant. They literally lost everybody except 2. Two young teams in the semi-final round (think about that one). Let's pray that these kids play a good, hard-nosed, Injury-free game tomorrow.

+1 Good post!

My son has been to camps with this Goldsmith fellow. He thinks he would have multiple SEC offers if he was in the private league up here in Nashville. Or any big Tenn division for that matter.

I definitely think playing in 2A has hurt him even though we play some good competition with 2A and outside of our class.