Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

Well, we need all the fans we can get. Drive on over and find out! . We are holding that info until game time. We have an interesting package put together.

To all that doubt they are the LIONS NOT LION!!!!! No doubt losing that awesome young fella stings,but Trezvant  just about got took to the woodshed last week against a team they coulda shoulda woulda destroyed!!!! 

You probably haven't had a chance to see our other skilled players if you have limited film. The big question is going to be can we get the ball to them? If we can, we will be fine. Our Defense has been really strong the last 2 months and I am confident they will come through. Stopping Richardson will be a tall task but fortunately their offense is not complicated like Scott's Hill or McKenzie. It's a smash mouth here we come offense. If we can score 24 points I think we can win this game. Our young guys have grown up and our Seniors have become great Leaders. We got here as a team and we will finish as a team. The team has bought into two things: We will praise God and give him the glory in our wins and praise God and give him the glory in our losses. Secondly, the boys are ALL IN! You would have to be here to understand the second one! Our boys are relaxed and having fun and just glad to be here. Trezevant is even a bigger Giant now but our boys have plenty of rocks ready to sling!

Intense...I agree with you. You get the ball to Parker or Sergio, you can score.  If that same defense shows up that stopped McKenzie last week, you are in good shape. 

Even tho I'm still pulling for Trezevant, I hate to hear that for this young man. Especially at this point in the season and him being the focal point of the team and accomplishing so much this year. Thankfully it's not a tear and should heal up pretty quickly. TCA gonna be riding on a lot of emotions. Boobie Miles is hurt but it's still a good team. Trez has got to start off Pedal to the medal and not let off the gas till the end of the game.

Intense...I agree with you. You get the ball to Parker or Sergio, you can score. If that same defense shows up that stopped McKenzie last week, you are in good shape.

Good to hear from you VolsandTitans. You bring a good third party, objective opinion. In my opinion, McKenzie's offense was as good as we've seen. You had to be on your toes and look out for the run by your good RB or by Surber. Both run it well. You also had to be ready for the pass and Surber passed it well. I thought our D did an outstanding job stopping a very balanced, polished, well coached offense. Can we stop the power game of a stud RB? We shall see. I have confidence we can. Goldsmith did not play defense those last three quarters and we got it done. This is going to be fun watching these boys pull together! Havengrad, thanks for the comments. I hate it so bad for the young man as well. It's just like the movie Friday night Lights as you mentioned!