Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

i just commented to a post.and someones fellings got hurt .and i am pulling for a w tn team Trezvant

I think you are still sour that Huntingdon unfortunately lost their two best players toward the end. At least those boys will get to play again next year. I really thought and hoped Huntingdon would make it to the semis. Most of their fans are great with a couple of exceptions, most notably YOU! You were probably the water boy for the Mustangs back in the day and just jealous of success. Trezevant most likely won't have a big crowd. Why don't you come to the game and join them on the visitors side? Your blue and gold jacket will stand out over there amongst the purple and gold.

Rain is coming! I was on the field earlier and it's in great shape. It's very hard and should withstand the rain real well. We have one of the best fields in West Tn and it has been well maintained. Can't decide if rain will hurt or help us. It might negate some of their speed but it might hurt our passing game. Either way, we have to roll with it.

I think you are still sour that Huntingdon unfortunately lost their two best players toward the end. At least those boys will get to play again next year. I really thought and hoped Huntingdon would make it to the semis. Most of their fans are great with a couple of exceptions, most notably YOU! You were probably the water boy for the Mustangs back in the day and just jealous of success. Trezevant most likely won't have a big crowd. Why don't you come to the game and join them on the visitors side? Your blue and gold jacket will stand out over there amongst the purple and gold.

its unfortunate that goldsmith will not be playing.because i would have like to have seen him and the trezvant back on the same field.but since tca has so many skill players that make up nearly half of tca total yds.no excuses after game.

its unfortunate that goldsmith will not be playing.because i would have like to have seen him and the trezvant back on the same field.but since tca has so many skill players that make up nearly half of tca total yds.no excuses after game.

Agree. If we lose then we lose. We have to get it to those playmakers to make it happen. If we do, we have a great chance!