Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

Here are some interesting numbers to ponder leading into Friday's game.

Overall record of teams played that they defeated

Trezevant 31-70 TCA 42-37

Overall record of teams played who were in the TN playoffs

Trezevant (6) 28-43 TCA (7) 53-32

Overall record of teams played with winning records

Trezevant (3) 24-10 TCA (7) 57-25

# of wins vs. teams with winning records

Trezevant 2 TCA 5

# of wins vs Tn playoff teams

Trezevant 6 TCA 6

According to these stats, Trezevant should be a big underdog, even if TCA is without their star player. They seem to be all hype from the cupcakes they've beaten and their prior success. Lol I wonder how Vegas would handle the point spread!

Sending up prayers for Goldsmith. Not only for his recovery but for his peace of mind as well. I can't imagine the different emotions that he's gone through this week. I really liked what Peabodypride said, they are the TCA LIONS! TCA's defense has some high-octane players that can make any offence pay if they underestimate their abilities. My hats off to Coach Butler for being able to keep #1's condition under wraps for so long! I'm sure that was a team effort as well! This makes for some exciting football! Only the coaches and the players (& the DAd's) know what's going to happen after the first ball is snapped by TCA at tonight's game. But I know that Coach Butler has made a plan to put his team in the best position to win tonight! I'm still liking my chances with TCA! Go Lions!

You probably haven't had a chance to see our other skilled players if you have limited film. The big question is going to be can we get the ball to them? If we can, we will be fine. Our Duefense has been really strong the last 2 months and I am confident they will come through. Stopping Richardson will be a tall task but fortunately their offense is not complicated like Scott's Hill or McKenzie. It's a smash mouth here we come offense. If we can score 24 points I think we can win this game. Our young guys have grown up and our Seniors have become great Leaders. We got here as a team and we will finish as a team. The team has bought into two things: We will praise God and give him the glory in our wins and praise God and give him the glory in our losses. Secondly, the boys are ALL IN! You would have to be here to understand the second one! Our boys are relaxed and having fun and just glad to be here. Trezevant is even a bigger Giant now but our boys have plenty of rocks ready to sling!

if your other skill players are that good.Goldsmith wouldn't have 3100 rushing yds.

how many of that 6000 is goldsmith 3100 rushing 800 passing how many return yds and receiving yds does he have?

He doesn't return kicks and punts. He has a total of 3300 which includes his INT returns. Sooooo, there still 3,330 left. I just verified we have over 6,600 all purpose yards. He has half. 3300 left is more some teams get in a year! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Edited by TCAIntense