Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

He doesn't return kicks and punts. He has a total of 3300 which includes his INT returns. Sooooo, there still 3,330 left. I just verified we have over 6,600 all purpose yards. He has half. 3300 left is more some teams get in a year! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

passing and receiving not consider all purpose yds? when one player has over half of teams yds the other skill players not pulling their load.

passing and receiving not consider all purpose yds? when one player has over half of teams yds the other skill players not pulling their load.

Receiving is calculated in total but not passing. If passing was included it would be 7300. You are very ignorant to say the least. It's not uncommon in any small school to have one person to have half the yards. Do you think the other players can help it that the coach doesn't call their number? He got most of the touches and should have! Trezvant doesn't have 3300 total yards from its supporting cast! I guess their supporting cast is horrible as well! Hope you have enjoyed basketball season thus far. Most of the Huntington posters are great but there's always a dumbus in the bunch!

Receiving is calculated in total but not passing. If passing was included it would be 7300. You are very ignorant to say the least. It's not uncommon in any small school to have one person to have half the yards. Do you think the other players can help it that the coach doesn't call their number? He got most of the touches and should have! Trezvant doesn't have 3300 total yards from its supporting cast! I guess their supporting cast is horrible as well! Hope you have enjoyed basketball season thus far. Most of the Huntington posters are great but there's always a dumbus in the bunch!

if the coach don't call their # then you know he don't have enough faith in them to make the play.and there is always that one dumbus fan that thinks every player can make plays.

Huntington had around 4300 total all purpose yards. 3300 was from three players or 78 % of offense. 1400 was from one player or 34%. Tca has over 6600 yards. 4700 by two players or 70%. 3300 by one player or 50%. Those numbers are pretty close. I guess the other Huntington players weren't carrying the load. You need to get your facts straight first and don't mess with a mathematics savant!!!

if the coach don't call their # then you know he don't have enough faith in them to make the play.and there is always that one dumbus fan that thinks every player can make plays.

You have definitely showed your dumbus mentality now! If you have two choices and both are good you go with the best choice. Goldsmith would be the best choice on any 1A or 2A team. It doesn't mean the other choices can't get it done. You go with he best and he was the best.

You have definitely showed your dumbus mentality now! If you have two choices and both are good you go with the best choice. Goldsmith would be the best choice on any 1A or 2A team. It doesn't mean the other choices can't get it done. You go with he best and he was the best.

Intense.... He doesn't have enough brain cells to comprehend what you are saying. I wouldn't waste my time.

Good luck to ya boys tonight. I'll be cheering for ya!!!

Huntington had around 4300 total all purpose yards. 3300 was from three players or 78 % of offense. 1400 was from one player or 34%. Tca has over 6600 yards. 4700 by two players or 70%. 3300 by one player or 50%. Those numbers are pretty close. I guess the other Huntington players weren't carrying the load. You need to get your facts straight first and don't mess with a mathematics savant!!!

that shows huntingdon had three players that they could count on.and two of those three miss the last three games.and the other yds came in the second half from subs.and you proved my point when one player had over 50% of tca off.

you getting all tense because you know tca loses tonight.because their only player is not playing tonight.

Wow... just found out about Goldsmith. Very sorry to hear, I hate that he will miss the experience of a lifetime, but I'm sure that it would matter less if his team hoisted the gold ball. With him, y'all were going to beat Trez...without him it'll be tougher, but I'm not thinking that it's near impossible. Coach White has been prepping for Goldsmith's unique skill set, and now will have something unknown to deal with...whatever it is, if the ball can be thrown anywhere in #4 or #5's area, or get it to them in space, it could be trouble for the Bears. Best of luck to ya' Lions....Let 'Em Hear Your Roar!!!