Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

This is funny. Please tell me who is paying the parents and players from SP? Paying them to come? I didn't know we had that many well off people in this city. I'm kinda glad I have agreed to take this contractual obligation and won't be around as much this year. This stuff is crazy.

Bassy, it was meant to be funny.. I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking... I don't think Alcoa or Maryville will get a total of 5 transfers in one off season family or not! We are talking about a 1a school here. Somethin fishy a goin on here.. Now just give me the rates, do the scholarships come with cars or only jobs for mamma's/daddy's in the kitchen? 

You appear to be correct recon it is 2 this year.. then 3 next and so on... They obviously like the color $green$ much better! Recon they shouldn't care what color they wear as long as mommy and daddy get that green in the end.. You know the green that goes in the pocketbook or the wallet.. Like I been a sayin I'm real jelous about this whole mess, mostly cause I want to know the going rate..

You ain't tricking Old Pirate a nary bet. OP ain't caught tale of 3 more family members coming next year. Recon Roy is going to tell you, yous full of mess. They'd were 2 former pirate letterman for you fellers last year. Wi thinking bout that topic, Old Pirate can't rightly recall the time that ever happened @ SP. Beene weren't taking to kindly to you Jasper fellers coming to the "Hill" but sent many packing toward the Jailhouse.

You ain't tricking Old Pirate a nary bet. OP ain't caught tale of 3 more family members coming next year. Recon Roy is going to tell you, yous full of mess. They'd were 2 former pirate letterman for you fellers last year. Wi thinking bout that topic, Old Pirate can't rightly recall the time that ever happened @ SP. Beene weren't taking to kindly to you Jasper fellers coming to the "Hill" but sent many packing toward the Jailhouse.

Daburnit you a makin me log back in to comment on this mess... OP yous a moron aint you.. Recon you don't know exactly how many more family members ole Captain Hook has a comin in next year.. Nor do I..

Ok, two former pirate letterman that played for MC last year... one of them I know.. good kid recon he only played in maybe two games... The other you will have to give me a hint? How many you got on your team this year from MC? I know at least two maybe 3. And both are good athletes and starters at that..

Daburnit you a makin me log back in to comment on this mess... OP yous a moron aint you.. Recon you don't know exactly how many more family members ole Captain Hook has a comin in next year.. Nor do I..

Ok, two former pirate letterman that played for MC last year... one of them I know.. good kid recon he only played in maybe two games... The other you will have to give me a hint? How many you got on your team this year from MC? I know at least two maybe 3. And both are good athletes and starters at that..

You had better start spewing, cause at this point in the season, pert near sure The Captain is still letting the fur fly on whose starting. Sorta like looking at sheep, pert near easy to see which one has given the most by amount of fur on the ground and the hide a showing. Best you show your hand as to what you claim you know. OP done and straightened your mess out today. Figure OP will jest wait then jump in. Theys a HEEP of what ifs but until the jocks are on & the ship sails.....theys jest of the wondering mind sort. Edited by OLD PIRATE

You appear to be correct recon it is 2 this year.. then 3 next and so on... They obviously like the color $green$ much better! Recon they shouldn't care what color they wear as long as mommy and daddy get that green in the end.. You know the green that goes in the pocketbook or the wallet.. Like I been a sayin I'm real jelous about this whole mess, mostly cause I want to know the going rate..

What kind of mess is this? You Jasperlites is the ones that got caught by that Burnett man posting college boys to play. It even got you fellars some national recognition. I garuntee you I wouldnt be slinging that mess around. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? You Jasperlites is the ones that got caught by that Burnett man posting college boys to play. It even got you fellars some national recognition. I garuntee you I wouldnt be slinging that mess around. You think im joking but im not.

RD you aint to smart are you?? Wasn't that Burnett man was one of your own, give credit where credit is due.. Another thing, that guy we had practicing with us was an ex-pirate. Now I know that had to hurt your feelings. An ex-pirate helping his hated rival? And one thing you failed to mention, he was practicing with MC in preparation to beat his old pirates? Now that is laughable...Thought the Ole Capitan raised them younguns better than that? Guarantee you would never see a Warrior down there helping no matter how much you paid him.. Probably not going to get any additional help this year, I'm a hearing the ship is floating high on the water due to all that cash being unloaded on all those transfers!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

RD you aint to smart are you?? Wasn't that Burnett man was one of your own, give credit where credit is due.. Another thing, that guy we had practicing with us was an ex-pirate. Now I know that had to hurt your feelings. An ex-pirate helping his hated rival? And one thing you failed to mention, he was practicing with MC in preparation to beat his old pirates? Now that is laughable...Thought the Ole Capitan raised them younguns better than that? Guarantee you would never see a Warrior down there helping no matter how much you paid him.. Probably not going to get any additional help this year, I'm a hearing the ship is floating high on the water due to all that cash being unloaded on all those transfers!

Old Pirate is still waiting for more info you claims to know! BTW, the former 2 Pirate letterman were backup RBs. Appears you knowd ya'll was breaking the rules paying that college player to train you boys in grasping dust! Yous administration and coaching staff pleaded stupidity. Somehow that appears normal for you fellers round the jailhouse. BTW, talk is possible additional families looking to move to SP and get a ticket on the ship. Us southern kinfolkes knows you Jasperlites is getting nervous. The short success streak will be short lived. Get ready, you knows it's coming sooner than you hope! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate is still waiting for more info you claims to know! BTW, the former 2 Pirate letterman were backup RBs. Appears you knowd ya'll was breaking the rules paying that college player to train you boys in grasping dust! Yous administration and coaching staff pleaded stupidity. Somehow that appears normal for you fellers round the jailhouse. BTW, talk is possible additional families looking to move to SP and get a ticket on the ship. Us southern kinfolkes knows you Jasperlites is getting nervous. The short success streak will be short lived. Get ready, you knows it's coming sooner than you hope!

Don't claim to know anything other than I as well as others find it odd that a 1A school has 5 transfers in one summer? Common man! I mean i know yous wants to beat them boys down the road again someday.. BTW recruiting will eventual get you there.. Most of the time sooner rather than later... But traveling the state to offer school kitchen jobs and janitor positions to mamma's and daddy's is a little much... Like I said after we play, I will still cheer for you same as I will Whitwell and Dunlap. Even though you gonna have to raise ticket prices to pay for all these transfers.. LMOMCWAO..