Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Is it true you Jasperlites is still tithing the SOS in hopes he don't recruit a couple players?

OP you just might be the only P-rat on here a listenin and a takin note.. We still tithing only to the new Boss! Yous finally caught on and figured out that this tithing can be useful with recruiting and not givin to a coach... Yous boys aint that dumb after all, just need us boys up the road to help point you the way... BTW I'm still waiting on the going rate for all this recruiting mess??

Edited by Astimeexpires01

That might be why he has been at a couple of our practices watching from a distance. May be waiting on a payment. Idk

What kind of mess is this?  You mean you Jasperlites still let the SOS come down to that Mathis mans field? I garuntee you I would just mail him that durn tithe check.  I feel sorry for that durn Spencer man.  He is having to work double time to pay off the SOS. You think im joking but im not. 

OP you just might be the only P-rat on here a listenin and a takin note.. We still tithing only to the new Boss! Yous finally caught on and figured out that this tithing can be useful with recruiting and not givin to a coach... Yous boys aint that dumb after all, just need us boys up the road to help point you the way... BTW I'm still waiting on the going rate for all this recruiting mess??

I garuntee you Griders fieldhouse needs a good makeover, recon you fellars could help us out with that?  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

What kind of mess is this?  You mean you Jasperlites still let the SOS come down to that Mathis mans field? I garuntee you I would just mail him that durn tithe check.  I feel sorry for that durn Spencer man.  He is having to work double time to pay off the SOS. You think im joking but im not.

Spencer said he will gladly work OT to get your orders ready. We appreciate your support.

You kinfolkes knows the studding is active south of the jailhouse or else some of you fellers wouldn't brag so much about getting a sniff ever now & again! Ya'lls is getting skeerd, cause you knows it's coming sooner than you hoped! Could it be, Jasper moves to 3A and is forced to play bigger schools? LOPAO...pert near sure OP jest felt a slight trimble

Don't recon we brag, you see most us boys knows that this W-L goes in cycles... Ifin it comes in the near future it wont be for the lack of recruitment by ole captain hook. We will not be 3A anytime soon. The slight tremble was due to another withdraw from the ole bank account for all these recruits. LMOMCWAO... You think I'm smokin potter but I'm not!

I garuntee you Griders fieldhouse needs a good makeover, recon you fellars could help us out with that?  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Maybe the old regime could help you! I don't condone acts such as that! I can get you some contact information though.. Heck I would be askin them transfers, make them earn that $$ they are a makin.. LMOMCWAO..

Don't recon we brag, you see most us boys knows that this W-L goes in cycles... Ifin it comes in the near future it wont be for the lack of recruitment by ole captain hook. We will not be 3A anytime soon. The slight tremble was due to another withdraw from the ole bank account for all these recruits. LMOMCWAO... You think I'm smokin potter but I'm not!

I garuntee you better watch your own boys if you are letting the SOS come by practice.  That Potter man is sending him down there with some scholarship papers.  Since the SOS is still living around the jailhouse he might just drive one of them big blue buses everyday.  You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you better watch your own boys if you are letting the SOS come by practice.  That Potter man is sending him down there with some scholarship papers.  Since the SOS is still living around the jailhouse he might just drive one of them big blue buses everyday.  You think im joking but im not.

Yep recon so.. I hope he recruits my kid.. Good education and awesome athletics.. Ifin you see him in that big blue bus he just collected his last paycheck from the Sizzler.. You think I'm smokin but I'm not!

Maybe the old regime could help you! I don't condone acts such as that! I can get you some contact information though.. Heck I would be askin them transfers, make them earn that $$ they are a makin.. LMOMCWAO..

Oh NO.......Roy is going to skin you live Edited by OLD PIRATE