Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

I said that yalls defense will be the same. That breaks down to just as good by the way to clarify. Your offense will take a hit. Starters last year could basically sit at half of most games if they wanted. I could care less really but just wanted to clarify. Football season can't get here fast enough and that's something we can all agree on!

Marion County will be fine in 2016. Defense will be just as good if not better than 2015. Special teams won't be as good as they have been, but that doesn't mean horrible. Offense? Yes they still have some weapons and a veteran line. Do I think they will be a better offense than 2015? No, I do not. Will they still be good? Absolutely..

he should have been more clear, consistent winners attract players. Not necessarily a team that has a couple of good years

So, I would assume you are speaking for both sides! Let me leave you with some wisdom. "Never be sad that its over, just be glad that it was ONCE yours"! This year will be more of the same, and next year as well. Much closer games due to the incidental movement/shifting of family members from out of state and out of county and out of so on.....

losing the Walters kid hurt you guys bad and you know it. He was the best athlete on the field last year , no matter who y'all played. Some of your so called "elite parents" looked down their noses and will never admit that fact. Yep, y'all in for a big drop off without his threat in the backfield.

I agree.. We will not have another QB like him for years... I would say they are not as good as last years squad, but i do think they are close! Listen, this team should not be taken for granted, they are good! Like I said earlier you guys will compete, but only due to 5 of your 11 starters being transfers!

I agree.. We will not have another QB like him for years... I would say they are not as good as last years squad, but i do think they are close! Listen, this team should not be taken for granted, they are good! Like I said earlier you guys will compete, but only due to 5 of your 11 starters being transfers!

how the sausage is made does not bother us in the least. It's how it taste on a biscuit.

how the sausage is made does not bother us in the least. It's how it taste on a biscuit.

Are you a kidin me? All this talk about sausage and going deep must have some of you P-rats mouth a watering... Pert near recon Ole P-rat himself will have something to say about this! He's a gonna be jealous seein that his fudge round and Murphy's pole wasn't mentioned nerry a time! Back to some football! And lets keep this site PG rated!

BTW.. if you say JESUS backwards it sounds like SAUSAGE!

Edited by Astimeexpires01