Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

It's been awhile since I've been on here. Who will be the QB this year? What time is the scrimmage Thursday and where will it be at? THanks in advance.

Supposed to be a 7on7 at Dade on Thursday. I think there is a full scrimmage next Friday at Franklin Co but im not sure of the time. Should be 6 or 7 I assume. Sampson has been taking the bulk of the snaps but im not sure an official starter has been named. Sampson is making great strides at qb and is a pure athlete. Zeman has taken some snaps but he knows the offense like the back of his hand so it only makes sense to give Sampson more reps right now. MC has a good group of kids this year and from what I've seen should have a decent year. We should finish above .500

Supposed to be a 7on7 at Dade on Thursday. I think there is a full scrimmage next Friday at Franklin Co but im not sure of the time. Should be 6 or 7 I assume. Sampson has been taking the bulk of the snaps but im not sure an official starter has been named. Sampson is making great strides at qb and is a pure athlete. Zeman has taken some snaps but he knows the offense like the back of his hand so it only makes sense to give Sampson more reps right now. MC has a good group of kids this year and from what I've seen should have a decent year. We should finish above .500

You're so full of crap. At least when SP was rolling I said we would be no worse than 8-2, but maybe 9-1 and with some luck 10-0. On paper Marion County should go 10-0. Edited by TheAmbassador

Old Pirate located the old jock and hung it on a limb after washing in the front yard to dry! The SS come back to the cave and headed for a skillet. OP reminded the SS, she refused to wash or dry the old jock with other washables. So the only trees near the cave are in front. Recon a skillet head is condemned to misery for life. The Pirates are coming along nicely, beware, No ten year run for you Jasperlites, Bank on it.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Who is the Sampson kid? What grade is he? Is he a transfer? Sorry, but I just don't know many of the up and coming kids for you guys until it gets down to the 11 and under kids. I don't know many of the middle schoolers from last year

Sampson will be a sophomore. He was hurt last year and didn't get to play much. He has done so well this spring and summer. He is an athlete that with time and confidence will be dangerous. From what I've been told by coaches he is always asking what he can do to be a better player and is always working during his spare time. That's the type of kid you want on your team. We have a few from the middle school that will help in the future, most notably the Nelson kid. He may be the most elusive runner I have seen here in 20+ years. BTW you guys got one of ours that will be a stud for sp one day. Super kid that had a brother that played here and has a brother currently on the sp team. Family had to make a tough decision and I understand. Family comes first.

Sampson will be a sophomore. He was hurt last year and didn't get to play much. He has done so well this spring and summer. He is an athlete that with time and confidence will be dangerous. From what I've been told by coaches he is always asking what he can do to be a better player and is always working during his spare time. That's the type of kid you want on your team. We have a few from the middle school that will help in the future, most notably the Nelson kid. He may be the most elusive runner I have seen here in 20+ years. BTW you guys got one of ours that will be a stud for sp one day. Super kid that had a brother that played here and has a brother currently on the sp team. Family had to make a tough decision and I understand. Family comes first.

was the kid we got the Kelley kid? Or someone else? Any additions would help. I wish we were able to keep a couple that went to MC for so many years. It feels good to get some ourselves lol. Good luck

One of yours? That family has more combined years in SP than in Jasper... We just loaned him to you for a few years. LMBO. Take it easy on us in September.