Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Roy, I don't know nor do I care if you know a Chinese girl? Secondly, you are very wrong in this matter... That Kirkendoll boy can lift a truck, obviously you haven't been out much cause almost every player I see has a lifted truck? Heck even that QB boy that captain hook recruited from Grundy County has a lifted truck? What kinda mess is this? You been smokin that Potter again?

Captain Hook. LMBO. That's a good one. We're going to refer to Coach Grider as Captain Hook from now on.

Roy, I don't know nor do I care if you know a Chinese girl? Secondly, you are very wrong in this matter... That Kirkendoll boy can lift a truck, obviously you haven't been out much cause almost every player I see has a lifted truck? Heck even that QB boy that captain hook recruited from Grundy County has a lifted truck? What kinda mess is this? You been smokin that Potter again?

I garuntee you if this Kirkendoll boy could lift a truck he would be going to play in the SEC. I aint talking about no fisher price truck either. I think your brain is still foggy from the SOS trekking you a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Any truth that the kirkendoll boy getting offers from westpoint?

Ah commmmon man! You tell us.. only two post? Did you create this account to lead us on about this West Point mess? I was in that mans Army awhile back, I would root for him either way when playing against those squids or those wingnuts!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Meigs Co. will be much improved this year returning 32 Sr's.... They will be #1 in the region.

Meigs County should be loaded with 34 seniors on a 2A roster. If they are going to make a move now is the time. Marion County should be the preseason favorite in that region. Marion County and Boyd Buchanan both have had their staffs shuffled. That could help Meigs County as well.

Meigs County should be loaded with 34 seniors on a 2A roster. If they are going to make a move now is the time. Marion County should be the preseason favorite in that region. Marion County and Boyd Buchanan both have had their staffs shuffled. That could help Meigs County as well.

34 seniors.... I have to wonder... how exactly does that happen?? Tyner did it because the City stopped busing inner city kids up that rich mans mountain. That rich mans mountain team didn't win a game last year and Tyner won 10, this is probably real confusing for an outsider.. Any rate, you are correct again Bassy... With staffs shuffled and new knobs being polished, I still don't see Meigs pulling one out against MC or BB!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

34 seniors.... I have to wonder... how exactly does that happen?? Tyner did it because the City stopped busing inner city kids up that rich mans mountain. That rich mans mountain team didn't win a game last year and Tyner won 10, this is probably real confusing for an outsider.. Any rate, you are correct again Bassy... With staffs shuffled and new knobs being polished, I still don't see Meigs pulling one out against MC or BB!

I only recall about 20 or 21 juniors on Meigs team last year. Tiggers 34 may be a little high. Meigs had good numbers and good size last season but it only matters about 11 at a time. Meigs had a good team last year but MC jumped on them quick and I believe they panicked. Should be a better game this year but I don't see a 34 point turnaround.