Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Old Pirate says, it appears you are worrying about what SP is doing and not so much Roy, OP and PM cause you says the Pirates done practicing feuding, hurt players and no shows at practices. Dad burnit, OP sure thought it was down time with weight house workouts all that is allowed @ this time. Now as fer the Pirates, they'll be a HEEP better but saying team or individual players is great is a sure sign of Rose Colored Glasses. Time will tell us fellers how players & team responds to the new challenge of making their individual mark in history. SP, Better yes, Great No but all valley teams should be very competitive.

Old pirate I garuntee you it wouldnt surprise me a bit if them Jasperlites is secretly practicing when they shouldnt be. From their past history they aint quite played by the rules. I garuntee you the only reason they passed up those hardy high boys is cause they still trying to dig out of the hole that the durn SOS put them in. You think im joking but im not.

I don't ask around about Jasper High, I just hear things around the liars table. Latest I heard was y'all lost a potential QB to end of the year grades. Not by coaches rules, but by parents rules. If we have kids missing workouts, then they must not have much pride for the team, or must not have much desire to play, plain and simple. It is summer, and kids will be kids. I just asked because we talk about what goes on in SP pretty openly on here, yet everyone else in the valley try to keep secrets like it's really gonna make a difference what common folk like us know. We don't coach, we don't play, we just like to talk about high school football.

I don't ask around about Jasper High, I just hear things around the liars table. Latest I heard was y'all lost a potential QB to end of the year grades. Not by coaches rules, but by parents rules. If we have kids missing workouts, then they must not have much pride for the team, or must not have much desire to play, plain and simple. It is summer, and kids will be kids. I just asked because we talk about what goes on in SP pretty openly on here, yet everyone else in the valley try to keep secrets like it's really gonna make a difference what common folk like us know. We don't coach, we don't play, we just like to talk about high school football.

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is this? Do you think them Jasperlites want everybody knowing what they are doing? I garuntee you they havent exactly went by that Childress mans rule book. You think im joking but im not.

I haven't kept up with the summer practice nor the camps as much as I have in the past.. But I am hearing that one of the McClain boys, I would assume the upper classman has really turned it on in some of these camps? Drawing interest from several additional colleges now! That is awesome! Could potentially have two outstanding LB's moving on to the next level. I am also hearing that the Saylors boy is opening some eyes! I hope they pull it all together and make a run at another State game! Good luck boys and keep up the hard work!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

I haven't kept up with the summer practice nor the camps as much as I have in the past.. But I am hearing that one of the McClain boys, I would assume the upper clansman has really turned it on in some of these camps? Drawing interest from several additional colleges now! That is awesome! Could potentially have two outstanding LB's moving on to the next level. I am also hearing that the Saylors boy is opening some eyes! I hope they pull it all together and make a run at another State game! Good luck boys and keep up the hard work!

If you are the McClain dad, I like ya. Your family are good folks, and the wife side too. I like em all, good people. On here not so much. I seen the McClain boy get recognized at that Coach Harbaugh Michigan satellite camp. Good for him. I said it a few times last year I though he should tote the rock more, even with 6-7 other good backs already doing so. Good luck

If you are the McClain dad, I like ya. Your family are good folks, and the wife side too. I like em all, good people. On here not so much. I seen the McClain boy get recognized at that Coach Harbaugh Michigan satellite camp. Good for him. I said it a few times last year I though he should tote the rock more, even with 6-7 other good backs already doing so. Good luck

Not the dad.. I just appreciate a hard nose player when I see one. I've said all along Kirkendoll and McClain are two of the best LB's playing 2A ball! I agree with you though he should've carried the ball more last yhear.The dad is a class act and pretty darn funny if you don't get your feelings hurt easy! I know him from his SP days..just glad to see some of these other kids getting recognized.. I hope they all play at the next level! Edited by Astimeexpires01

Not the dad.. I just appreciate a hard nose player when I see one. I've said all along Kirkendoll and McClain are two of the best LB's playing 2A ball! I agree with you though he should've carried the ball more last yhear.The dad is a class act and pretty darn funny if you don't get your feelings hurt easy! I know him from his SP days..just glad to see some of these other kids getting recognized.. I hope they all play at the next level!

Good luck to you guys and I fully expect a deep run again.

Not the dad.. I just appreciate a hard nose player when I see one. I've said all along Kirkendoll and McClain are two of the best LB's playing 2A ball! I agree with you though he should've carried the ball more last yhear.The dad is a class act and pretty darn funny if you don't get your feelings hurt easy! I know him from his SP days..just glad to see some of these other kids getting recognized.. I hope they all play at the next level!

The 3rd LB from what one of the defensive coaches has said is going to be a beast. It was hard to tell much in the controlled practice they had the last day of spring practice but he looks to have the potential to be a great addition to two of the better LBs in 2A ball.

The 3rd LB from what one of the defensive coaches has said is going to be a beast. It was hard to tell much in the controlled practice they had the last day of spring practice but he looks to have the potential to be a great addition to two of the better LBs in 2A ball.

That's great news! Just curious who is the young man stepping up? Like I said I've missed the summer practices this year..