Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

I fully expect Kane Hale to be the man for the Warriors and make a lot of plays. Wish he was still a pirate. Good kid

Kane is an exceptional athlete that hasn't reached his full potential. Part of that is not getting the ball to him enough in my opinion. He has been a big contributor since his freshman year and I expect a big year from him as well. Super kid!

Kane is an exceptional athlete that hasn't reached his full potential. Part of that is not getting the ball to him enough in my opinion. He has been a big contributor since his freshman year and I expect a big year from him as well. Super kid!

I think Saylor will be special. At least I think thats the name. Kirkendoll, Mcclain and Zeman will all be special. Marion Co is pretty much loaded for Bear. They will miss Walters. Henderson and a few others.

Edited by pujo

I think Saylor will be special. At least I think thats the name. Kirkendoll, Mcclain and Zeman will all be special. Marion Co is pretty much loaded for Bear. They will miss Walters. Henderson and a few others.

Saylors will be pretty special this year as well as the others.

Edited by PurplePower68

Man you mean to tell me that Murphy man has multiple poles??? How is that even possible?? The fact that you have examined each one closely explains to me now why you have so many of those durn rectal exams. You have got to be kidding me!!

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Murphy has eight poles. Six poles are public and two poles are private. If you have read your durn Murphy Fair book like you say you would no this mess. You think im joking but im not.

We lost some really good players but for the most part should reload. The offense should be at least as good and the defense should improve. Special teams is a big concern. We dont have a kicker of that caliber to replace Stephens for sure. Saylors or Zeman will be great returners but Henderson was the best Ive seen in quite awhile. The young qb wont be as productive as Walters but other offensive players should fill the void as he progresses. All in all though its nice to lose alot of great players and still feel confident bc it doesnt happen much in public 2a ball with local kids.

We lost some really good players but for the most part should reload. The offense should be at least as good and the defense should improve. Special teams is a big concern. We dont have a kicker of that caliber to replace Stephens for sure. Saylors or Zeman will be great returners but Henderson was the best Ive seen in quite awhile. The young qb wont be as productive as Walters but other offensive players should fill the void as he progresses. All in all though its nice to lose alot of great players and still feel confident bc it doesnt happen much in public 2a ball with local kids.

You are right. Marion County should again be very tough. You guys had 4 big losses. Coach Ross, Walters, Henderson, and Stephens. You will still be very good this season, but I'm not sure you will be better than 2015. Regardless there is no excuse not to be the best team in the valley and be in Cookeville again.

Bassy we all know SP will have the best team in the valley this year

You are right. Marion County should again be very tough. You guys had 4 big losses. Coach Ross, Walters, Henderson, and Stephens. You will still be very good this season, but I'm not sure you will be better than 2015. Regardless there is no excuse not to be the best team in the valley and be in Cookeville again.

I assume you're asking about our 7on7. It went very well. I don't care much for those type scrimmages because you don't get a good feel for what your team is. We are a running team. It's good for the defense because we don't see many passing teams and it's good to get some work like that in. I was very surprised at how good the defense looked though. I know the D will be the strong point this season but they looked better than I thought. Got some good work in for the young qb and he is learning everyday. We may surprise some folks this year.

It's been awhile since I've been on here. Who will be the QB this year? What time is the scrimmage Thursday and where will it be at? THanks in advance.