Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Roy, the sky is the limit for him.. I see him playing in Conference USA though.. You never know.. I would love to see him wearing orange and white! This boy can lift the back of your pick up truck! You think im smokin but im not!

Are you joking? I garuntee you this boy cant lift a truck. When that Kearse man played for that Fisher man he couldnt even lift a truck. You are smoking something. You think im joking but im not.

Relax roho! I didn't say what kind of truck? Besides that Kearse man wasn't that strong he just had big muscles! lol..

Let me ask you a question. Are you talking about one of them duramaxx like that Moss man has down there at his car lot or a pinto? I garuntee you that man at Ronnies red eye can lift a pinto. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Are you talking about one of them duramaxx like that Moss man has down there at his car lot or a pinto? I garuntee you that man at Ronnies red eye can lift a pinto. You think im joking but im not.

Roy I spoke to that Kirkendoll boy the other day about this truck lifting stuff. He said and I quote "Tell that man to remember that somewhere a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max!" LMOMCWBO!

Roy I spoke to that Kirkendoll boy the other day about this truck lifting stuff. He said and I quote "Tell that man to remember that somewhere a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max!" LMOMCWBO!

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I dont even no a Chinese girl. I garuntee you that durn Kirkendoll boy cant lift no durn truck. I doubt that anybody in the SEC or NFL can do that mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I dont even no a Chinese girl. I garuntee you that durn Kirkendoll boy cant lift no durn truck. I doubt that anybody in the SEC or NFL can do that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I don't know nor do I care if you know a Chinese girl? Secondly, you are very wrong in this matter... That Kirkendoll boy can lift a truck, obviously you haven't been out much cause almost every player I see has a lifted truck? Heck even that QB boy that captain hook recruited from Grundy County has a lifted truck? What kinda mess is this? You been smokin that Potter again?