Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Like I said I do know for a fact adjustments/recommendations were made during several games by these LB's. They both have a extremely high football IQ (my opinion and opinions of others). I am not taking anything away from RR he is a great DC/HC. The new DC "ragin cajun" seems to be doing a good job with the boys. I fully expect this years game to be a four quarter affair and low scoring one at that.

Yeah I was able to talk with Kirkendoll this spring and I like his attitude towards life and the game. He is a really good kid and I wish him the best. I've always thought McClain was a good player, and I know he is a great kid. Good luck to them all

Marion brings back a veteran team and will be good. I called Zeman to QB after the season was over last year. A difference maker at QB can make that type offense go from ordinary lethal. I don't think he will be Walters but he shouldn't have to be with a defense back. Losing Ross to me as DC hurts as much as losing Walters on offense so I think both will take a small marginal step back. I have never been a Warrior fan but I admit I am a big fan of Coach Mathis as a person so I hope he is successful just not too successful ;). As far as SP, the Pirates have gotten older, faster and stronger that's for sure. I was impressed by how hard they played last year to be so young. The new faces sound like they have impressed as well. If kids stay out this year along with the 4 that follow the Pirates should have a great shot of being in Cookeville each of those years.  I think this years SP vs MC game will be extremely tight.

Yeah I was able to talk with Kirkendoll this spring and I like his attitude towards life and the game. He is a really good kid and I wish him the best. I've always thought McClain was a good player, and I know he is a great kid. Good luck to them all

You hit the nail on the head. Both great kids, you always have favorites and those two are mine. Good luck to you guys as well. I believe we both have a shot at going deep this year. If not I will pull for the valley boys regardless of the team colors or the high school they go to!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Are you a kidin me? Pert near recon Ole P-rat himself will have something to say about this! He's a gonna be jealous seein that his fudge round and Murphy's pole wasn't mentioned nerry a time! Back to some football! And lets keep this site PG rated!

LOPAO........ Old Pirate don't much care for fudge rounds nor magazine polls (poles). It has become clear, SP is the place for younguns that desire winning as the standard. Recon "Home Grown" is still the norm since you Jasperlites is spending so much time upgrading the tribe with our guys. Remember, jest like great gran pappy always said, Keep churning, creme will always come to the top! The Captain have the churns churning, you Jasper kinfolkes knows the days of sucking gone nipple is near Again. Yep, recon so

LOPAO........ Old Pirate don't much care for fudge rounds nor magazine polls (poles). It has become clear, SP is the place for younguns that desire winning as the standard. Recon "Home Grown" is still the norm since you Jasperlites is spending so much time upgrading the tribe with our guys. Remember, jest like great gran pappy always said, Keep churning, creme will always come to the top! The Captain have the churns churning, you Jasper kinfolkes knows the days of sucking gone nipple is near Again. Yep, recon so

LMOMCWAO... You aint a tricken me! ^^^I knows usa jelous feller about this whole mess^^^! Talkin about home grown, stealin and creme! I said lets keep this PG for the children a readin this mess! Stealin players from you skillet heads hasn't happened. Ifin that makes you feel better about all your off season FAMILY TRANSFERS then so be it. The only thing Captain Hook has a churning is the money leaving the bank for all this off season recruiting!

LMOMCWAO... You aint a tricken me! ^^^I knows usa jelous feller about this whole mess^^^! Talkin about home grown, stealin and creme! I said lets keep this PG for the children a readin this mess! Stealin players from you skillet heads hasn't happened. Ifin that makes you feel better about all your off season FAMILY TRANSFERS then so be it. The only thing Captain Hook has a churning is the money leaving the bank for all this off season recruiting!

Jasperlite, Is you dum or jest stupid? OP never used the word steal but referenced yous attempt of upgrading with SP players. How many former Pirate letterman wore Purple last year along? Hum, stealing, why does you use that verb? Oh yea, cause you fellers been known to steal game plans and sitch! Yep, recon so Edited by OLD PIRATE

Jasperlite, Is you dum or jest stupid? OP never used the word steal but referenced yous attempt of upgrading with SP players. How many former Pirate letterman wore Purple last year along? Hum, stealing, why does you use that verb? Oh yea, cause you fellers been known to steal game plans and sitch! Yep, recon so

Sorry don't recon I can hear you from all that cage rattlin! LMBO... Dont recon I can count any that contributed from SP? Lessan they been a Warrior so long I forgot?? Like i says ifin it makes you fell better about all that recrutin just use it all you want! BTW why use gots to get so mad at me? Recon you done hurt my feeling usin that stupid word against me.. Imma leave you with this "recon them scientists say the universe is made up of neutrons, protons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons. LMOMCWAO...

Family transfers appear to be 2, mostly younguns that obviously hate puke purple! LOPAO

You appear to be correct recon it is 2 this year.. then 3 next and so on... They obviously like the color $green$ much better! Recon they shouldn't care what color they wear as long as mommy and daddy get that green in the end.. You know the green that goes in the pocketbook or the wallet.. Like I been a sayin I'm real jelous about this whole mess, mostly cause I want to know the going rate..

Edited by Astimeexpires01

LMBO, you think we are paying players now? lol Edited by TheAmbassador

You appear to be correct recon it is 2 this year.. then 3 next and so on... They obviously like the color $green$ much better! Recon they shouldn't care what color they wear as long as mommy and daddy get that green in the end.. You know the green that goes in the pocket book or the wallet.. Like I been a sayin I'm real jelous about this whole mess, mostly cause I want to know the going rate..

This is funny. Please tell me who is paying the parents and players from SP? Paying them to come? I didn't know we had that many well off people in this city. I'm kinda glad I have agreed to take this contractual obligation and won't be around as much this year. This stuff is crazy.