Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Old Pirate is still waiting for more info you claims to know! BTW, the former 2 Pirate letterman were backup RBs. Appears you knowd ya'll was breaking the rules paying that college player to train you boys in grasping dust! Yous administration and coaching staff pleaded stupidity. Somehow that appears normal for you fellers round the jailhouse. BTW, talk is possible additional families looking to move to SP and get a ticket on the ship. Us southern kinfolkes knows you Jasperlites is getting nervous. The short success streak will be short lived. Get ready, you knows it's coming sooner than you hope!

fellers dont ya know that all a person has to do now is say they had no bad intent in a situation and everything should get off clean and free or wait thats just hillary bahaha

RD you aint to smart are you?? Wasn't that Burnett man was one of your own, give credit where credit is due.. Another thing, that guy we had practicing with us was an ex-pirate. Now I know that had to hurt your feelings. An ex-pirate helping his hated rival? And one thing you failed to mention, he was practicing with MC in preparation to beat his old pirates? Now that is laughable...Thought the Ole Capitan raised them younguns better than that? Guarantee you would never see a Warrior down there helping no matter how much you paid him.. Probably not going to get any additional help this year, I'm a hearing the ship is floating high on the water due to all that cash being unloaded on all those transfers!

I garuntee you that Burnett man found out about this mess and told that Childress man. You fellars was paying money for a college runner to run against your boys and even made national headlines. Then you Jasperlites plead to fifth. I garuntee you is the stupid one. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Don't claim to know anything other than I as well as others find it odd that a 1A school has 5 transfers in one summer? Common man! I mean i know yous wants to beat them boys down the road again someday.. BTW recruiting will eventual get you there.. Most of the time sooner rather than later... But traveling the state to offer school kitchen jobs and janitor positions to mamma's and daddy's is a little much... Like I said after we play, I will still cheer for you same as I will Whitwell and Dunlap. Even though you gonna have to raise ticket prices to pay for all these transfers.. LMOMCWAO..

Ssshhhhhh....... let's not talk to loud about transfers. I saw our newest addition from south of the border. His first day at practice and he's gonna be a goodun in a couple years.

Captain kangaroo was scared of being outgunned again so he went out on the recruiting trail. He didnt want that scoreboard to blow a circuit again with the MC points and knock out the lights again this year. Last time it did allow the fans and announcer to sneak out under the cover of darkness. Probably rounded up enough help to make it interesting but not enough to win.

Captain kangaroo was scared of being outgunned again so he went out on the recruiting trail. He didnt want that scoreboard to blow a circuit again with the MC points and knock out the lights again this year. Last time it did allow the fans and announcer to sneak out under the cover of darkness. Probably rounded up enough help to make it interesting but not enough to win.

Is it true you Jasperlites is still tithing the SOS in hopes he don't recruit a couple players?

Is it true captn roo is going to have satelite camps next year like that harbaugh man because the stud farm quit producing?

You kinfolkes knows the studding is active south of the jailhouse or else some of you fellers wouldn't brag so much about getting a sniff ever now & again! Ya'lls is getting skeerd, cause you knows it's coming sooner than you hoped! Could it be, Jasper moves to 3A and is forced to play bigger schools? LOPAO...pert near sure OP jest felt a slight trimble Edited by OLD PIRATE