Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

HELLO LADIES AND GENTS! The Ol Man here! It's almost midnight here in the valley and I thought why not sign up for this CoachT page every youngster talks about. I did and here I am. I will hit yall truth and knowledge.

MC Football! WOOOO! Gets my blood going! I think they will be back in the state games against that ol' Richardson kid from out Memphis way. This time those kids at MC will be better prepared. I look for this to be another great season for the Warriors of the valley.

Edited by TheOlMan

HELLO LADIES AND GENTS! The Ol Man here! It's almost midnight here in the valley and I thought why not sign up for this CoachT page every youngster talks about. I did and here I am. I will hit yall truth and knowledge.

MC Football! WOOOO! Gets my blood going! I think they will be back in the state games against that ol' Richardson kid from out Memphis way. This time those kids at MC will be better prepared. I look for this to be another great season for the Warriors of the valley.

LMBO, welcome back OlMan

They were well prepared last season. They just happened to be up against a D1 RB who ran over, around, and through them when needed to the most, plain and simple. With him, MC wins.

I agree. 

FC didn't get dominated like wingman thought. Both teams got a little work in and both were fairly sloppy at times. Just a scrimmage but IF I had to say who looked better I would say FC did. But hey, that's just me. 

Rebels are not a very good team...will be a long yr and I hope I am wrong...really depends on how healthy their rbs are...and the first scrimmage usually is different

Yesterday was Franklin Counties 2nd scrimmage, they scrimmaged Cookeville last week. Yesterday was our first and I did not think we looked that bad. Got a few things to clean up but main thing nobody got hurt.

Scrimmage Rule – A school cannot practice with or scrimmage another school until both schools have practiced in full pads a minimum of three days. 

Monday July 25 was the first day in full pads.

Must have been a 7v7.

Ok they scrimmaged earlier in the week none the less it was their 2nd scrimmage and our first

The first day in full pads was Monday and you have to practice 3 days in full pads before you can scrimmage another school.

I guess you're saying they have broken that Childress man's rules by scrimmaging another school earlier in the week?