Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

For the love of all that is holy just worry about you and your herd of transfers. Look the bottom line is the scrimmage went well for MC. The starters won 1 to 0 and the seconds 2 to 1 but it was a pretty even match. Neither team was mid season form but either one would beat SP today, tommorrow and the next day. This MC team had a smoother first scrimmage than the last two years teams. Offensively they need to clean some minor things up but its a great team.

For the love of all that is holy just worry about you and your herd of transfers. Look the bottom line is the scrimmage went well for MC. The starters won 1 to 0 and the seconds 2 to 1 but it was a pretty even match. Neither team was mid season form but either one would beat SP today, tommorrow and the next day. This MC team had a smoother first scrimmage than the last two years teams. Offensively they need to clean some minor things up but its a great team.

What kind of mess is this? You cant just score one point. The only way to get one point is to score a touchdown first. Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.

Sounds like justification for a sluggish scrimmage turned out to be either a lie, or folks being told wrong. i have my guess but will keep it to myself since it doesn't matter anyways.

I think most people have said MC looked sluggish and had some things to work on. Last year's pre season scrimmage against Sequatchie wasn't exactly stellar either and the Warriors managed a decent season I think. Can't always judge a team on the first scrimmage.

Those of you that actually know me should know that I may get on here and talk like I do, but I truly wish both teams made it to the big game year after year. For that one game against each other you are the enemy, but the rest I pull for you. If we ever consolidated we would be tough team to beat year in and year out. Not sure we would win it all because we never seem to get those 6-5 and above and 250 and above guys like many of the bigger schools, but I guarantee we would play harder and be fundamentally more sound than most.

I hope that both teams make it to Cookeville I just hope week 4 MC wins. To be honest the kids from both cities get along. The adults dont always. SP and MC both will have good teams and its a football rich environment. They trade streaks and everbody has a down year eventually. If they both get it done Im happy. Both teams should go 8-2 at worst. Playoffs once you reach round 3 its anybodys game.