District 15A TCA vs Middleton

Intense

Tomorrow night is senior night. The guys have have shown up and produced at times. They have to pull together now as team now. Tomorrow and Monday can set them up for second place heading into the tournament. I believe they can. It is time for the the guys to play there role. Now is the time to decide if they want to be popular and famous for one game or do they want to be champions the talent is there is the heart? Go lions !!!!!!!!

TCA is really not that good...........OK is about it. Far from elite...keep in mind this is the lowest level of basketball and they seem to struggle alot..SINGLE A

And who are you? Oh, my bad, I remember you from last year. You are the know everything about Jackson teams, private school hater expert! Good to see you back! Are you aware of their injuries? Have had up to three starters out the last three weeks. I would think any Single A school would struggle without three starters. Nobody has said TCA is great and certainly nobody has said they are elite. You made that comment on your own. Did they have the potential to be great? Absolutely but very inconsistent play during the year and now the multiple injuries. It all started when we lost Goldsmith with the football injury. He was a difference maker during the Summer camps and would have been huge this season. Can TCA pull it together and make a good run? I think so but I'm not convinced yet. You must be a zebra(BB official). If so, I think I know who you are. And what makes Southside vulnerable? I would love to hear that expert answer.

Edited by TCAIntense

I've been following CoachT for a long time now, first time to actually sign up and comment.  I think TCA does have the potential to make another substate this year, But, it's going to depend if they are all healthy.  When they are all healthy they have both the guards and bigs to compete.  As of right now I believe Middleton is the team to beat in that district, they are all healthy and playing good basketball.  JCS though is definitely a team that could sneak in and ruin the whole tourney.  I think it will be a very interesting couple of days.  My predictions are a Middleton/JCS final unless TCA is healthy, and then I will predict a Middleton/TCA final.  Good Luck to all.

We played ball tonight! 67-46 win over a pretty solid JC team. Thomas Harvey was huge in his debut back from his appendectomy! He scored 8 of our first 10 points. If we see JC in tournaments they will be a tough out. Absolutely can't look past them! This was the team I have been waiting to see. Can we keep it up? Don't know. Come watch us Monday and let's see if we can. Riverside will be a challenge. McElrath is a great player and tough to stop!

Great game tonight for the Lions. They played team ball and it showed what this team can do if and when they put it together. Let's keep it going on Monday and get this motor primed for the tournament. So proud of these seniors. They have been leaders on and off of the court. I have had the honor of watching number 5 since he was in 5th grade. I can tell you it is amazing seeing him grow up into the young man that he is. Not only what he does on the court but more importantly the way he lives his life. Go Lions!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...