Memory Lane: 1991 Oak Ridge Wildcats (25-year anniversary)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have more questions than answers. Where did I bash Summers? I really think he was a great HS back, not the greatest back though. Not sure what you have against Todd Helton, and I'm not sure if that's when you were playing water polo with Coach Thompson, but I was there.. Show me where I bashed Summers, and don't take two days to do it.

One, you know the Morristown comment was a bash and there are others. Two, I have never posted the name of Mr. Helton, just a lie you made up. Three, CoachT was a golf coach. Four, don't take two days to show people where I said anything against Todd Helton. You won't be able to but you'll come up with some garbage that will just prove to everybody what a fraud you are.

See ya Runwithweenies.

RWR! Proud to be an Oak Ridge supporter.

Edited by WillieTheWildcat

Favorite memories from the 1991 season was riding the Boster bus to Franklin County, Central and Nashville (Gallatin). We formed a tight group of fans. On the way back from Franklin County I looked at the bright lights of Chattanooga, never knowing that after living in Oak Ridge for 36 years that would become my new hometown.

RWR!

One, you know the Morristown comment was a bash and there are others. Two, I have never posted the name of Mr. Helton, just a lie you made up. Three, CoachT was a golf coach. Four, don't take two days to show people where I said anything against Todd Helton. You won't be able to but you'll come up with some garbage that will just prove to everybody what a fraud you are.

See ya Runwithweenies.

RWR! Proud to be an Oak Ridge supporter.

oh sorry, I thought it was chess that you played. As far as Mo town is concerned, what is not to love? But you know how that you can tell that you have won a debate? When someone starts name calling Edited by Runswithknife

oh sorry, I thought it was chess that you played. As far as Mo town is concerned, what is not to love? But you know how that you can tell that you have won a debate? When someone starts name calling

LOL, you know when you have lost a debate? You swith your name from Bladerunner, to Runs withknife to Runwithweenies and who knows what other false name you have used. Still waiting for you to prove your accusation I have ever posted something about Mr. Helton. You know you can't do it, just one of your falsehoods you are so not clever about.

Just leave us Oak Ridge fans to our football board, post on the track and cross country boards and Georgia Southern board. I will join you on the cross country board because I think OR will be really strong as usual.

I would love to chat more but I have a root canal waiting for me and I'd rather get a root canal. LOL Oh, by the way, if I have hurt your feeling then I'm only kidding around with you. Have a blessed day sir

LOL, you know when you have lost a debate? You swith your name from Bladerunner, to Runs withknife to Runwithweenies and who knows what other false name you have used. Still waiting for you to prove your accusation I have ever posted something about Mr. Helton. You know you can't do it, just one of your falsehoods you are so not clever about.

Just leave us Oak Ridge fans to our football board, post on the track and cross country boards and Georgia Southern board. I will join you on the cross country board because I think OR will be really strong as usual.

I would love to chat more but I have a root canal waiting for me and I'd rather get a root canal. LOL Oh, by the way, if I have hurt your feeling then I'm only kidding around with you. Have a blessed day sir

so, what you're saying is Todd Helton deserved to win the 1991 Mr. football award... Is that what you're saying? Edited by Runswithknife

so, what you're saying is Todd Helton deserved to win the 1991 Mr. football award... Is that what you're saying?

I never said one way or the other but nice try at attempting to change the subject from your lies.  LOL, like taking candy from a baby or in this case, candy from a Runswithweenies.You used to be witty now you are boring.

RWR!