Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

People, Animals & A Monster Invade the Valley (Cherokees and RoadRunners

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 TheAmbassador

TheAmbassador

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 16,169 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

We have Cherokees riding on Road runners invading the valley tonight. They will be delivered while riding an F5. Good football in the Sequatchie Valley tonight.

Posted Image

#2 BCsportsfan

BCsportsfan

General Nix - Defensive master mind

• CoachT+
    • 6,174 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

We have Cherokees riding on Road runners invading the valley tonight. They will be delivered while riding an F5. Good football in the Sequatchie Valley tonight.

Fact! I'd love to be three places a once!
    The ALCOA F5 TORNADOES

2015 3A State Champions 

#3 TALMAD

TALMAD

Challenger

• Members
    • 668 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I agree would love to Watch all 3! Going to watch SC/Alcoa! Have never got to witness a Tornadoe and looking forward to it! My plans was all season to watch SP/GB but never planned on SC making it to Semi! Safe travels to all teams!  Bass i hope your guys leave it all on the field and get to head to Cookeville next week! SP/GB will be a great game to watch and should be down to wire!

www.montereywildcats.org

#4 PiRaTe._.MiKe

PiRaTe._.MiKe

Record Holder

• Members
    • 4,680 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Good luck to all 3 teams. I hope all 3 are riding to cookeville!

#5 gfd709

gfd709

Competitor

• Members
    • 387 posts

Posted A week ago

Well we seen how nice them cherokees were last night. And that tornadoe tore up SQ. Looks like the only one that lost was thoes little birds!!!!!! LOL

#6 OLD PIRATE

OLD PIRATE

Most Valuable Player

• Validating
    • 7,242 posts

Posted A week ago

Fact! I'd love to be three places a once!

You owe $1000, jest make check payable to Roy Dillard Memorial Fund, sign it lip flopper. Thata way us fellers will know it's your contribution.... BTW, The Valley was represented well last night. Old Pirate felt Jasper had best chance to move on, followed by SP in a tough matchup and SC last with probility of dripping basketballs most likely.
    SP 48 wins, Jasper 40 wins, 4 ties, Pirates 9 wins vs Jasper 2 wins in last 11 games. "TheStreakBegins"................................ If you ain't the lead dog, the smell & scenery never changes! Pirates dominate Warriors, "Lightening not needed to earhole Jasper"

#7 TheTruthPrevails

TheTruthPrevails

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,337 posts

Posted A week ago

let me ask you a question op, do you get a discount on skillets at the Lodge? Inquiring minds want to know.
    The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are TRUTHFUL!!

Show me a good loser, and I will show you a loser. -Vince Lombardi

#8 OLD PIRATE

OLD PIRATE

Most Valuable Player

• Validating
    • 7,242 posts

Posted A week ago

let me ask you a question op, do you get a discount on skillets at the Lodge? Inquiring minds want to know.

Youngon, Old Pirate hates skillets, and sure don't get any discounts. Figure a HEEP of folkes fear firearms, us fellers with skillet slinger's are far more likely to get injured by a skillet. BTW, the skillet slinger & junior skillet slinger got caught in lock down yesterday @ the mall. Didn't scare them a nary bit, gone back today. Them some fearless felines. Bout time fer the Iron Bowl, Go War Eagles
    SP 48 wins, Jasper 40 wins, 4 ties, Pirates 9 wins vs Jasper 2 wins in last 11 games. "TheStreakBegins"................................ If you ain't the lead dog, the smell & scenery never changes! Pirates dominate Warriors, "Lightening not needed to earhole Jasper"

Spirit Style Chooser: