Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Loudon Football

• Please log in to reply
    118 replies to this topic

#1 2goldenrings

2goldenrings

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

I heard there is a change occurring at Loudon HS.....Coach Campbell is out.  Wonder who will replace him??? Is there any good candidates available this late???  

#2 tnredskin

tnredskin

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 81 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:22 AM

I heard there is a change occurring at Loudon HS.....Coach Campbell is out.  Wonder who will replace him??? Is there any good candidates available this late???  

FINALLY!!!!! They better call Jeff Harig and BEG!!! Please Help!!

#3 TheTruthPrevails

TheTruthPrevails

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,417 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:38 PM

What is loudon going to be like next year? I know they have been down the last few years but what is the outlook like, players returning?
    The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are TRUTHFUL!!

Show me a good loser, and I will show you a loser. -Vince Lombardi

#4 HurlyGurlyMan

HurlyGurlyMan

Manager

• Members
    • 29 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:48 PM

Well, if it is true Loudon is making a coaching change, then I do not think he is going to be available. He is at BHS now to get the dog's going in the right direction. I have heard he is the new O-Line coach there. He might be the new head coach if he can make BHS win because the head coach now has not done much.  Surely Coach Harig will be better at O-Line than the guy Shinliver hired from Karns. But will he be better than the old line coach at BHS for many years that had some good O-Lines for Coach Taylor who last had BHS where they needed to be, A Winning Program!

#5 2goldenrings

2goldenrings

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:44 PM

Surely Harig can quit an O-line job to be a head coach....I heard he has a house in Loudon Co.

#6 tnredskin

tnredskin

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 81 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

2014 under Harig  Loudon 13-1, 2015 under Campbell 2-8, 2016 under Campbell 1-9!! He had to go!! The program is currently broke$$

#7 CoachingFromTheStands

CoachingFromTheStands

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:37 PM

Well, if it is true Loudon is making a coaching change, then I do not think he is going to be available. He is at BHS now to get the dog's going in the right direction. I have heard he is the new O-Line coach there. He might be the new head coach if he can make BHS win because the head coach now has not done much. Surely Coach Harig will be better at O-Line than the guy Shinliver hired from Karns. But will he be better than the old line coach at BHS for many years that had some good O-Lines for Coach Taylor who last had BHS where they needed to be, A Winning Program!

I am curious when he took that position or is that still a rumor? If he did take it, did they have a teaching spot open at Bearden as well?

#8 Charger64

Charger64

Trainer

• Members
    • 179 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

2014 under Harig  Loudon 13-1, 2015 under Campbell 2-8, 2016 under Campbell 1-9!! He had to go!! The program is currently broke$$

HARIG TIRED OF PLAYING WITH ALCOA AND CAK, HAD A GOOD TEAM IN 2014, KNEW THE CUPBOARD WAS EMPTY WHEN HE WENT TO WEST. IN ADDITION, ALMOST THE ENTIRE COACHING STAFF LEFT TOO WHEN HARIG DID. CAMPBELL DID NOT HAVE MANY JIMMY'S AND JOE'S TO WORK WITH....GOT THE SAME GUYS COMING BACK. INJURIES HURT THEM ALOT THIS PAST YEAR.......LOT EASIER DISTRICT IN 2017

#9 wingman10

wingman10

God Bless America!

• Members
    • 37,822 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:07 PM

not as tough district

#10 chsbobcat09

chsbobcat09

Trainer

• Members
    • 181 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:53 PM

HurlyGurly, was the guy at Bearden last year who was the Oline coach a guy named Joe Hasell?

Spirit Style Chooser: