• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

• Announcements

• CoachT

Report Scores to CoachT.com   08/12/2017

There are several choices for reporting scores to CoachT.com! In-game scores (updates during game) can be added on the Scoreboard by CoachT Plus members only All members can add final scores on our Scoreboard All members can add final scores on our Mobile Scoreboard All members can TEXT the finals to 615-763-9150 All members can leave a voicemail at 1-877-9COACHT (1-877-926-2248). You can also call that number to hear final scores wherever you are.
flyjgray

TENNESSEE STATE VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS PREDICTIONS

flyjgray    0

With the misinformation being cleared up what are everyone's predictions for the 2016 season?

These are mine.

DI

AAA

Farragut vs. Brentwood

AA

Knox Catholic vs. Sullivan South

A

Concord Christian vs. Goodpasture

DII

AA

Baylor vs. Briarcrest

A

Webb vs. Really doesn't matter they're gonna lose

With the misinformation being cleared up what are everyone's predictions for the 2016 season?

These are mine.

DI

AAA

Farragut vs. Brentwood

AA

Knox Catholic vs. Sullivan South

A

Concord Christian vs. Goodpasture

DII

AA

Baylor vs. Briarcrest

A

Webb vs. Really doesn't matter they're gonna lose

Hard to argue with those predictions and thus I think the reason for the lack of responses. I've seen Baylor and Briarcrest this pre-season. They will be very difficult to beat. Brentwood Academy has a strong junior class so keep and eye on them.

Webb is Webb again.

As for D1, I think you will see 5 of the 8 AAA teams from last year returning to State. I think Hardin Valley takes Bearden's spot. I don't know what's going to come out of Memphis. Houston lost a lot. Wondering what Collierville, Bartlett, Germantown, and Arlington have. In middle TN Blackman appears to be a bit stronger. Ravenwood has a lot of talent and should push Franklin. Beech and Station Camp will be good this year too.

As for AA I think you could easily predict that all 8 teams from last year will return. Camden Central and Harpeth could make some noise though.

Single A....I'll go with your prediction for the title match.

Edited by SummaryJudgment
  • Upvote 1

anotherback    27

Agreed. AAA runs through Brentwood. They are loaded and will be for several years to come.

Div II A runs through Webb as usual.

I'm told the one girl isn't going to play for Brentwood since the season has started and she going to play on a national team. Is this correct?

flyjgray    0

She can't play for Brentwood's high school team until Sept 10 because she is playing for the USA team and TSSAA says she can't play for two teams. 

TeeterTot    2

She can't play for Brentwood's high school team until Sept 10 because she is playing for the USA team and TSSAA says she can't play for two teams. 

This is another bone head rule from TSSAA.  The young lady is representing Team USA, not a club or another high school. 

anotherback    27

.Won't get to see her now. Would of with the early bird. Oh well.