cloudland vs Catholic bahaha

THE KING

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been under a rock for a while,hate to hear about The qb,but it won't matter this week this game should be cancelled,but I know the team will be taken care of with the ride and meal and especially on the field. What really hurts is missing some of basketball season he's a really talented player and will definitely be missed while he's out in both sports

If concord Christian hadn't thrown 59 incomplete passes, that game would've been over much sooner. Our varsity only played the 1st qtr. But, I'm sure you only seen the score and don't have a clue...

And if he looked at all of Concords scores.it would look like a bunch of schools were classless.

Even we put up 56 on Concord, c'mon GCA you can troll better than that. Cloudland would have needed to just lay down to score less than what they did.

Thing is, they would punt and we would score. And in between, they stopped the clock with incomplete passes. All night long! Their pass to run was like 50-4 or something stupid like that and they only completed a couple of them. I was like, "c'mon coach, run the ball and let's get out of here".

Thing is, they would punt and we would score. And in between, they stopped the clock with incomplete passes. All night long! Their pass to run was like 50-4 or something stupid like that and they only completed a couple of them. I was like, "c'mon coach, run the ball and let's get out of here".

Jellico was the same way!Pass-pass.We scored at will.Clock kept stopping.