TC. Will be back.

Ole3putt

Creasy was the coach when we beat you. He was also the coach that made out your last schedule and refused to put Macon on schedule. TC is obviously a better program historically, but don't get on here acting like you have never dodged anybody. Dirty horse collar tackle? You mean the one that didn't draw a penalty. You may want to read up on your horse collar rule. In high school, it is a perfectly acceptable tackle as long as you do not grasp the shoulder pads. Your player was tackled by the jersey which is legal.

well I take that back does 1 thing for both schools that is make $$$$$$$$ that's point of some non region games

i know he was coaching them and he had no reason to schedule Macon what comes from that and his hand was inside the shoulder pads not his jersey and we don't dodge anyone why would anyone be afraid to play Macon co in football lol now that's funny and historically better please Macon best year is a average year in TC football program it's like playing your slower and younger little brother that will never win a gold ball and yea Macon won a few times a broken clock is right twice a day lol

I don't disagree with you, TC shouldn't ever be scared of Macon, But the fact is TC and Creasy dodged Macon after that loss. I said historically because Macon would have rolled you the past two years. The play was not flagged so I will side with the refs that were on the field and not you. A great program like TC should be able to overcome 1 injury against little brother Macon County. LOL!

I don't disagree with you, TC shouldn't ever be scared of Macon, But the fact is TC and Creasy dodged Macon after that loss. I said historically because Macon would have rolled you the past two years. The play was not flagged so I will side with the refs that were on the field and not you. A great program like TC should be able to overcome 1 injury against little brother Macon County. LOL!

Nacon would never roll TC and that year when I take the best player on offense and defense off a 1A team with 25-30 players yea it changes everything and Macon would not have the speed to keep up with TC even with out bad coaching for past two years just because NCS and Huntington beat TC doesn't mean Macon co is on that lvl TC speed would and still will be to much for Macon co it always have been and always will be only way Macon beats TC is due to inury or TC playing the worse game of their season we aren't Portland or who ever been beating Macon past few years first making it to second round of playoffs or even make playoffs for 4yrs in a row then come talk to me about rolling TC