TC. Will be back.

Ole3putt

I'm not positive what you are implying but usually when someone doesn't have a good argument they will throw out the grammar and punctuation argument sorry it's so difficult for you to read maybe Shakespeare is more your speed

What argument??? Just trying to keep up with current events, and I'm not even aware of any conflicting viewpoints from anyone.

Matter of fact, TC was down those years. Whether TC dodged MC or not, that was on Creasy. MC sure has dodged pretty good over the years, whoever the coach may be. Yes MC would have beaten TC last year. Only because of coaching. Not because of talent. I love MC fans lol. They are always so optimistic especially when they had a decent year. Not to mention they have one of the best players to ever come through there.

You were down in 2006. I will give you that. The 2003 team was good. If they had been in 2A where they belonged TC would have made a deep playoff run. 2014 team was good too. Team was coming off two straight state championships and had MC at home starting a freshman QB. You lost to a very tough Marion team in the quarterfinals. TC is a great program, the best in our area as a matter of fact but don't act like a quarterfinal appearance is a down year.

You really should get out of Hartsville sometime and watch some other teams. NCS lost to White House Heritage for crying out loud. Macon would have beaten TC soundly this year and NCS would have went down as well. No doubt about it. I didn't say it took a down year for Macon to win, but it would be nice for Trousdale to step up and play when they are a little down and not run and hide. I don't think you were down in 2014, 2006, or 2003. If I am not mistaken, all those games were played on the creek bank as well. Macon can win when their talent is up, the trouble is we don't have that kind of talent coming through here very often.

2003,2006 was when Macon and TC were in same region at the same time that's up to the coaches to schedule the games I think we should play every year Smith, Macon, TC and Westmoreland should be on each other schedule every year and in 2003 you'll didn't beat TC. That would have been TT Harper senior year for the talent coming through Macon co I don't think TC coachs are scared to play Macon co any year no matter how much talent MC has nobody hiding from Macon

I saw the play and no penalty was called. If that is how the rule reads then it is missed quite a bit. It has been explained to me that the hand has to be in the shoulder pads. We have played metro teams for four years now and have seen numerous tackles like this go uncalled. There is evidence, as all correspondence was saved. I know where Macon stands in the grand scheme of things, but for TC fans to get on here and act like they have not dodged anyone simply isn't true. TC is about to be loaded no doubt about it.

i don't think the reason for MC/TC not playing was Coach Creasy the dates have to line up for both teams to play each other Macon I don't understand why you think it's not fair that both school play each other right now Macon could have dodge TC for next 3-4 years and said no we will see you'll next season at you'll field and no you'll wouldn't have beat NCS

You were down in 2006. I will give you that. The 2003 team was good. If they had been in 2A where they belonged TC would have made a deep playoff run. 2014 team was good too. Team was coming off two straight state championships and had MC at home starting a freshman QB. You lost to a very tough Marion team in the quarterfinals. TC is a great program, the best in our area as a matter of fact but don't act like a quarterfinal appearance is a down year.

thats what other school don't understand quarterfinal appearance is a down year in TC to most fans of TC it's either a gold ball or bust so yea it's a down year to most of fans of TC we have different standards in TC like last season 7-3 record seem like a losing season in TC

i don't think the reason for MC/TC not playing was Coach Creasy the dates have to line up for both teams to play each other Macon I don't understand why you think it's not fair that both school play each other right now Macon could have dodge TC for next 3-4 years and said no we will see you'll next season at you'll field and no you'll wouldn't have beat NCS

The week 1 date had worked fine for 8+ years. We beat you one time and have everything coming back and we get replaced with Westmoreland. Come on man, just own it. We would have curb stomped NCS this year, now last year would have probably been a different story. I have never said Macon had not dodged TC in the past. I would guess that is probably true, however 2015 and 2016 would have been losses for the Mighty Yellow Jackets and Creasy opted to get us off schedule asap. We still have some players, so don't automatically put a W on the schedule for week 6 just yet. It should be a good game.

thats what other school don't understand quarterfinal appearance is a down year in TC to most fans of TC it's either a gold ball or bust so yea it's a down year to most of fans of TC we have different standards in TC like last season 7-3 record seem like a losing season in TC

You guys are good but not that good. You can say a quarterfinal appearance is a disappointment, but that doesn't mean you were down.

The week 1 date had worked fine for 8+ years. We beat you one time and have everything coming back and we get replaced with Westmoreland. Come on man, just own it. We would have curb stomped NCS this year, now last year would have probably been a different story. I have never said Macon had not dodged TC in the past. I would guess that is probably true, however 2015 and 2016 would have been losses for the Mighty Yellow Jackets and Creasy opted to get us off schedule asap. We still have some players, so don't automatically put a W on the schedule for week 6 just yet. It should be a good game.

we didn't play you'll 8yrs in a row for I first game TC spent two years in Ky two years with westmoreland most of the MC/TC games were region games I don't see TC dodging any team ever I don't know what Creasy did those years but I don't think the reason we didn't play was because he was scared to play you'll I don't think it a automatic W injuries can happen but I think TC is the favorite with returning 8 starters on offense and 9 starters on defense and not counting the great great freshmen class coming in which I think will have at least 1 starter that's a freshmen

we didn't play you'll 8yrs in a row for I first game TC spent two years in Ky two years with westmoreland most of the MC/TC games were region games I don't see TC dodging any team ever I don't know what Creasy did those years but I don't think the reason we didn't play was because he was scared to play you'll I don't think it a automatic W injuries can happen but I think TC is the favorite with returning 8 starters on offense and 9 starters on defense and not counting the great great freshmen class coming in which I think will have at least 1 starter that's a freshmen

I know you are new around here, but if you are going to argue, at least research the schedules. You played us week 1 for many years 2005-2014 to be exact. You did go to Kentucky for week 0 a few years ago, but good ole MC was your week 1 game until they beat you once and Creasy saw what was coming the next two years and dropped us in favor of Westmoreland. I would agree on paper TC should be the favorite this year. We do play week 6, so by that point in the season injuries could come into play.