TC. Will be back.

Ole3putt

Nacon would never roll TC and that year when I take the best player on offense and defense off a 1A team with 25-30 players yea it changes everything and Macon would not have the speed to keep up with TC even with out bad coaching for past two years just because NCS and Huntington beat TC doesn't mean Macon co is on that lvl TC speed would and still will be to much for Macon co it always have been and always will be only way Macon beats TC is due to inury or TC playing the worse game of their season we aren't Portland or who ever been beating Macon past few years first making it to second round of playoffs or even make playoffs for 4yrs in a row then come talk to me about rolling TC

I bet Macon County would have beat us this year. They were pretty good this year.

They beat Smith County by 22, Westmoreland by 35 (TC did by 21) and put up 62 on a 8-3 Jackson County team.

They lost to Pearl Cohn (12-2) twice and Maplewood.

Nacon would never roll TC and that year when I take the best player on offense and defense off a 1A team with 25-30 players yea it changes everything and Macon would not have the speed to keep up with TC even with out bad coaching for past two years just because NCS and Huntington beat TC doesn't mean Macon co is on that lvl TC speed would and still will be to much for Macon co it always have been and always will be only way Macon beats TC is due to inury or TC playing the worse game of their season we aren't Portland or who ever been beating Macon past few years first making it to second round of playoffs or even make playoffs for 4yrs in a row then come talk to me about rolling TC

Most years you would be correct. Trust me we saw much more speed this year than TC could have delivered in the last 5 years. Don't try to even compare scores. Westmoreland could have been 100-0 if Macon had wanted. I respect TC and their history, but have little respect for whoever made the decision to dodge MC two years ago. We have only beaten TC a handful of times in the history of our school, so it would be nice to have them on schedule when we have a little talent. I saw TC on film this year and you are right, very poorly coached. I am basing my opinions on what I saw on film. I don't doubt TC had the talent to play with MC, but with that coaching it would have been a 4 score game this year.

Macon would never roll TC and that year when I take the best player on offense and defense off a 1A team with 25-30 players yea it changes everything and Macon would not have the speed to keep up with TC even with out bad coaching for past two years just because NCS and Huntington beat TC doesn't mean Macon co is on that lvl TC speed would and still will be to much for Macon co it always have been and always will be only way Macon beats TC is due to inury or TC playing the worse game of their season we aren't Portland or who ever been beating Macon past few years first making it to second round of playoffs or even make playoffs for 4yrs in a row then come talk to me about rolling TC

Most years you would be correct. Trust me we saw much more speed this year than TC could have delivered in the last 5 years. Don't try to even compare scores. Westmoreland could have been 100-0 if Macon had wanted. I respect TC and their history, but have little respect for whoever made the decision to dodge MC two years ago. We have only beaten TC a handful of times in the history of our school, so it would be nice to have them on schedule when we have a little talent. I saw TC on film this year and you are right, very poorly coached. I am basing my opinions on what I saw on film. I don't doubt TC had the talent to play with MC, but with that coaching it would have been a 4 score game this year.

I bet Macon County would have beat us this year. They were pretty good this year.

They beat Smith County by 22, Westmoreland by 35 (TC did by 21) and put up 62 on a 8-3 Jackson County team.

They lost to Pearl Cohn (12-2) twice and Maplewood.

beating smith last year didn't mean that much lot teams beat smith and westmoreland from what I seen when TC played then wasn't a good team and Jackson Co really Pearl Cohn was a good team but I would give Macon co the coaching edge last year they would have had that advantage but we will never know all we will know is who will win when we play this upcoming season I'm pretty sure we all know who will win next season

your are 100% right on this the talent was theirbutthe coaching hurt more than help in past two years I don't think it would ever been a 4 score game only two teams beat TC by that many points and I know for a fact Macon co were never on same lvl as NCS it would been a close game but that says a lot when TC has to have a down year and Macon have to have one of their best just to compete or even beat TC

Do they teach grammar at TC??? Not trying to be snippy about someone missing a detail here or there, but it's really hard to read without punctuation from start to finish.

I'm not positive what you are implying but usually when someone doesn't have a good argument they will throw out the grammar and punctuation argument sorry it's so difficult for you to read maybe Shakespeare is more your speed

your are 100% right on this the talent was theirbutthe coaching hurt more than help in past two years I don't think it would ever been a 4 score game only two teams beat TC by that many points and I know for a fact Macon co were never on same lvl as NCS it would been a close game but that says a lot when TC has to have a down year and Macon have to have one of their best just to compete or even beat TC

You really should get out of Hartsville sometime and watch some other teams. NCS lost to White House Heritage for crying out loud. Macon would have beaten TC soundly this year and NCS would have went down as well. No doubt about it. I didn't say it took a down year for Macon to win, but it would be nice for Trousdale to step up and play when they are a little down and not run and hide. I don't think you were down in 2014, 2006, or 2003. If I am not mistaken, all those games were played on the creek bank as well. Macon can win when their talent is up, the trouble is we don't have that kind of talent coming through here very often.

You really should get out of Hartsville sometime and watch some other teams. NCS lost to White House Heritage for crying out loud. Macon would have beaten TC soundly this year and NCS would have went down as well. No doubt about it. I didn't say it took a down year for Macon to win, but it would be nice for Trousdale to step up and play when they are a little down and not run and hide. I don't think you were down in 2014, 2006, or 2003. If I am not mistaken, all those games were played on the creek bank as well. Macon can win when their talent is up, the trouble is we don't have that kind of talent coming through here very often.

Matter of fact, TC was down those years. Whether TC dodged MC or not, that was on Creasy. MC sure has dodged pretty good over the years, whoever the coach may be. Yes MC would have beaten TC last year. Only because of coaching. Not because of talent. I love MC fans lol. They are always so optimistic especially when they had a decent year. Not to mention they have one of the best players to ever come through there.

Creasy was the coach when we beat you. He was also the coach that made out your last schedule and refused to put Macon on schedule. TC is obviously a better program historically, but don't get on here acting like you have never dodged anybody. Dirty horse collar tackle? You mean the one that didn't draw a penalty. You may want to read up on your horse collar rule. In high school, it is a perfectly acceptable tackle as long as you do not grasp the shoulder pads. Your player was tackled by the jersey which is legal.

Mr. Taylor, you yourself may want to re-read the rule book. Check out Rule 9-4-3 k. (No Player or Nonplayer shall grab the inside back or side collar of the shoulder pads or JERSEY of the runner and subsequently pull (backward or sideward) that oppenent to the ground (Horse-collar), even if possession is lost. The horse-collar foul is enforced as a live-ball foul.)

I did not see this play nor do i care now as its in the past but i dont want you to mislead our fellow T posters on this rule. Sounds like the refs made a judgement on this play and ruled it legal (again ive never seen the play).

Any who, MC would have beaten TC this year and possibly last year. MC's QB is a stud. MC is like UT to me (im a vandy guy, Anchor Down!), I pull for them every week but one! I've probably been on MC's field just a much as i have been on the Creekbank and it's like a second home to me. Glad to have this rivalry back in play.

As for dodging games, do you have evidence that TC said we wouldn't play MC?  I know schedule openings dont always allow for games to be played. Same thing happened with Westmoreland and TC several years ago. Region games have to be played and non-Region games get the left-over dates. 

Either way, TC/MC 2017! 

Edited by BCB~MVP

Mr. Taylor, you yourself may want to re-read the rule book. Check out Rule 9-4-3 k. (No Player or Nonplayer shall grab the inside back or side collar of the shoulder pads or JERSEY of the runner and subsequently pull (backward or sideward) that oppenent to the ground (Horse-collar), even if possession is lost. The horse-collar foul is enforced as a live-ball foul.)

I did not see this play nor do i care now as its in the past but i dont want you to mislead our fellow T posters on this rule. Sounds like the refs made a judgement on this play and ruled it legal (again ive never seen the play).

Any who, MC would have beaten TC this year and possibly last year. MC's QB is a stud. MC is like UT to me (im a vandy guy, Anchor Down!), I pull for them every week but one! I've probably been on MC's field just a much as i have been on the Creekbank and it's like a second home to me. Glad to have this rivalry back in play.

As for dodging games, do you have evidence that TC said we wouldn't play MC? I know schedule openings dont always allow for games to be played. Same thing happened with Westmoreland and TC several years ago. Region games have to be played and non-Region games get the left-over dates.

Either way, TC/MC 2017!

I saw the play and no penalty was called. If that is how the rule reads then it is missed quite a bit. It has been explained to me that the hand has to be in the shoulder pads. We have played metro teams for four years now and have seen numerous tackles like this go uncalled. There is evidence, as all correspondence was saved. I know where Macon stands in the grand scheme of things, but for TC fans to get on here and act like they have not dodged anyone simply isn't true. TC is about to be loaded no doubt about it.