TC. Will be back.

Ole3putt

I don't think in 2003 that MC was that much better than TC. I believe the score was only 21-7. TC was playing a ton of talented inexperienced weak sophomores while MC was playing a boat load of strong experienced seniors. MC had a the ball bounce their way a lot that season. They were fun to follow in the playoffs that year. MC had a bunch of good kids that year.

You are right. TC was a little young, but definitely not down. By the end of the year they were a very dangerous team.

You are right. TC was a little young, but definitely not down. By the end of the year they were a very dangerous team.

they were dangerous because of the sophomores and freshmen on that team that year they lost way to much to be a normal TC team and yes that was a down year just like last two for TC has been a down year any year TC don't make it to 3rd round it's a down year

Michael Dallas, whose little brother Chase was a Jacket, graduated in '06. I believe your probably thinking of Adam Patterson. Both excellent players! Looked back at scores earlier and MC that year went 12-2 with losses to Portland in week 2 and Knoxville Fulton in the Semi's. They had an awesome kicker as well that booted a 50 something yarder (maybe in both SC games but i know in the quarter final game) to win as time expired. Interesting thing about the MC/SC games that year and the few before it, Coach Pat Dyer (RIP Coach) was HC at MC and his son Matt was a 2 way starter for SC. Im sure on those game weeks it was a little awkward around the Dyer home.

Mc had speed that season. York kid was 2nd in 200 in track, and they won the 200x4 relay at state with Dallas and York running the first and ancour legs. Rare for MC to have that type speed. Best player on that Mc quit like 2 weeks before the season, the qb, and had to go with a sophomore qb. If not they would have likely been 13-0 heading to Fulton in semi's with a much better chance Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...