TC. Will be back.

Ole3putt

I know you are new around here, but if you are going to argue, at least research the schedules. You played us week 1 for many years 2005-2014 to be exact. You did go to Kentucky for week 0 a few years ago, but good ole MC was your week 1 game until they beat you once and Creasy saw what was coming the next two years and dropped us in favor of Westmoreland. I would agree on paper TC should be the favorite this year. We do play week 6, so by that point in the season injuries could come into play.

lol I'm not new to this I'm been on here since 2003 just different name like I said some of those were region games out of 9 games you'll win twice but Creasy was scared to play a team that TC had a 7-2 record against okay lol I'm sure they will come in to play but TC are very deep at Skilled positions this coming up season and the 9th grades will just add to that I know MC knows all about how good TC has been in junior high for past few years not just on paper but the field also TC will show that it's by far the better team at every part of the game

lol I'm not new to this I'm been on here since 2003 just different name like I said some of those were region games out of 9 games you'll win twice but Creasy was scared to play a team that TC had a 7-2 record against okay lol I'm sure they will come in to play but TC are very deep at Skilled positions this coming up season and the 9th grades will just add to that I know MC knows all about how good TC has been in junior high for past few years not just on paper but the field also TC will show that it's by far the better team at every part of the game

Actually none of the games between 2005 and 2014 were region games. They were all non region matchups. MC and TC played week 1 for 10 straight seasons, but in 2015 it changed. What caused this change? We both played non region games week 1 in 2015, so the week was open for both. Macon had to travel three hours to play a 6A team from Kentucky who was coming off a 6A state championship appearance, so I don't think that was their preferred game. I agree TC should never dodge MC, but anybody that looks at this honestly knows Creasy and TC dodged MC. We beat you with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores in 2014, so all of a sudden week 1 got filled up with someone else. I admire your commitment, but you know what really happened. I guess if you say it enough maybe it will become true. LOL! I know how you feel, I would be embarrassed too if I was in your shoes.

Actually none of the games between 2005 and 2014 were region games. They were all non region matchups. MC and TC played week 1 for 10 straight seasons, but in 2015 it changed. What caused this change? We both played non region games week 1 in 2015, so the week was open for both. Macon had to travel three hours to play a 6A team from Kentucky who was coming off a 6A state championship appearance, so I don't think that was their preferred game. I agree TC should never dodge MC, but anybody that looks at this honestly knows Creasy and TC dodged MC. We beat you with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores in 2014, so all of a sudden week 1 got filled up with someone else. I admire your commitment, but you know what really happened. I guess if you say it enough maybe it will become true. LOL! I know how you feel, I would be embarrassed too if I was in your shoes.

i don't know why MC was replaced only person that knows is Creasy and he signs two year deal with a different team I don't think it was because he was scared to play MC that last year MC beat TC that was a down year and we didn't have a good season that year if it was up to be TC would play Smith and Macon co every year it's a lot of money and short travel time for all 3 teams trust me I rather play Smith instead of Whitwell and make that 2 hour and 15 min drive but TC always have to travel hours away and out state lot over past 20 years that's normal for TC

2003,2006 was when Macon and TC were in same region at the same time that's up to the coaches to schedule the games I think we should play every year Smith, Macon, TC and Westmoreland should be on each other schedule every year and in 2003 you'll didn't beat TC. That would have been TT Harper senior year for the talent coming through Macon co I don't think TC coachs are scared to play Macon co any year no matter how much talent MC has nobody hiding from Macon

Thegame2, sorry to correct you but 2003 we were beat by a much better MC team that went to the Semi's. Probably one of the best teams to play in MC. TT's final season was in 2002. He is a graduate of '03. those Tigers in '03 were pretty tough. By TC standards, we had a off year going 7-4 i think and falling at Grundy in R1 i believe. 

Thegame2, sorry to correct you but 2003 we were beat by a much better MC team that went to the Semi's. Probably one of the best teams to play in MC. TT's final season was in 2002. He is a graduate of '03. those Tigers in '03 were pretty tough. By TC standards, we had a off year going 7-4 i think and falling at Grundy in R1 i believe.

i graduated with TT we graduated we are class of 2003 I was using that as the year not the season of 03 so that's on me I was using the graduation year and not he season year and yea that was a down year after losing a Mr football and one of best players that ever played in TC of course it would be a down year

By far the best Macon County team I've ever seen play. I was dating a girl from Smith County at the time and got see them play 3 times that year (TC once and Smith County twice). The best I can remember they only lost 1 game that year and got to the 4th round of the playoffs.

They had a running back I know his last name was Dallas that was one of the top rushers in the state that year.

By far the best Macon County team I've ever seen play. I was dating a girl from Smith County at the time and got see them play 3 times that year (TC once and Smith County twice). The best I can remember they only lost 1 game that year and got to the 4th round of the playoffs.

They had a running back I know his last name was Dallas that was one of the top rushers in the state that year.

Michael Dallas, whose little brother Chase was a Jacket, graduated in '06. I believe your probably thinking of Adam Patterson. Both excellent players! Looked back at scores earlier and MC that year went 12-2 with losses to Portland in week 2 and Knoxville Fulton in the Semi's. They had an awesome kicker as well that booted a 50 something yarder (maybe in both SC games but i know in the quarter final game) to win as time expired. Interesting thing about the MC/SC games that year and the few before it, Coach Pat Dyer (RIP Coach) was HC at MC and his son Matt was a 2 way starter for SC. Im sure on those game weeks it was a little awkward around the Dyer home. 

I don't think in 2003 that MC was that much better than TC. I believe the score was only 21-7. TC was playing a ton of talented inexperienced weak sophomores while MC was playing a boat load of strong experienced seniors. MC had a the ball bounce their way a lot that season. They were fun to follow in the playoffs that year. MC had a bunch of good kids that year.

Michael Dallas, whose little brother Chase was a Jacket, graduated in '06. I believe your probably thinking of Adam Patterson. Both excellent players! Looked back at scores earlier and MC that year went 12-2 with losses to Portland in week 2 and Knoxville Fulton in the Semi's. They had an awesome kicker as well that booted a 50 something yarder (maybe in both SC games but i know in the quarter final game) to win as time expired. Interesting thing about the MC/SC games that year and the few before it, Coach Pat Dyer (RIP Coach) was HC at MC and his son Matt was a 2 way starter for SC. Im sure on those game weeks it was a little awkward around the Dyer home.

Their RB that year was actually Hudson. FB was Law. Dallas was only a sophomore that year and was a backup.

Actually our top rusher was Josh Hudson, who was also Region MVP. We kicked one field goal to beat Smith. The regular season matchup was a two score game. The 03 team and last years team are definitely the best two we have had in the last 35 years. The offense from past years team versus the defense of 03 would have been fun to watch.