• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
owlman1967

Top 10 in State 2016

663 posts in this topic

Want my first post in the public school boards to be a good one so here we go. Let's go ahead and get this thread ready for after the games next weekend and all the discussion around it, bc it will be interesting!

Pretty easy so far for myself.I have to say Oakland is the best I've seen.Maryville is the 2nd best I've seen.Even as athletic and big as Oakland was,call it what you want but Maryville was still an under thrown pass away from taking the lead in the 3rd last night.Yes,the better team won,but very few teams could have been close to Oakland this year if they play their best ball.Now,next week a West Tennessee team might climb to the top of my public school ranking,but we will see.

Pretty easy so far for myself.I have to say Oakland is the best I've seen.Maryville is the 2nd best I've seen.Even as athletic and big as Oakland was,call it what you want but Maryville was still an under thrown pass away from taking the lead in the 3rd last night.Yes,the better team won,but very few teams could have been close to Oakland this year if they play their best ball.Now,next week a West Tennessee team might climb to the top of my public school ranking,but we will see.[/quote

Can guarantee either Indy or cane ridge beats Maryville hands down

Can guarantee either Indy or cane ridge beats Maryville hands down

Welp NDA letts go two Vegas wif tham odds...Hands upp orr down.... :rolleyes:

gRVRoRe.gif

Here we go after watching every single state game this year and many games around the state this year here's my final rankings of the teams in the state across all divisions

1: BA

2: MBA

3:Whitehaven

4: Oakland

5: Ensworth

6: Maryville

7: McCallie

8: Farragut

9: Independence

10: Alcoa

Here we go after watching every single state game this year and many games around the state this year here's my final rankings of the teams in the state across all divisions

1: BA

2: MBA

3:Whitehaven

4: Oakland

5: Ensworth

6: Maryville

7: McCallie

8: Farragut

9: Independence

10: Alcoa

I can for the most part agree with this.

I can for the most part agree with this.

The top 5 needs to be adjusted and Ensworth should not be in the top 10. 

The top 5 needs to be adjusted and Ensworth should not be in the top 10.

Ensworth definitely is a top 10 team. They lost to Trinity by 7 and beat MBA at home and had them beat in playoffs but lost at end. Insane talent in back end on that squad