Next Saturday in Cookeville

BoardHater71

Im not arguing that man i realize that. maryville fans are saying that the whitehaven people in 2012 didnt care and stormed the field regardless. After this the Bluecross Bowl beefed up security at the game

How does a Maryville fan speak to the joy and exuberance that we felt after that two point conversion was called Good? It was a long time coming for our program AND we won a thriller. What were the fans, alumni and especially former players supposed to do after that score? 

90.gif

Also, here is how Oakland acted when they knocked off Maryville: https://twitter.com/cbrentv3/status/802390498887565312

Notice the consoling, sportsmanship, etc.

https://youtu.be/Ywt-6glidm4?t=10429 This is how Whitehaven reacted in 2012.  Notice the fans storming the field and yelling at Maryville players, fans, and coaches.  It happened the whole game (I was there, this video doesn't show all...).  It's not just "We're from Memphis!" or some other reason that people root against you.  It's the reputation your team and fans have.

Isn't this the game where a flag was thrown on Maryville that cost them the win. Wanna say OL downfield, but the replay shows the OL didn't cross the line until after ball was caught, that was what was passed around in East Tn. Now in Memphis he might have gone to the Cracker Barrel by the interstate before the flag wa sthrown.

Isn't this the game where a flag was thrown on Maryville that cost them the win. Wanna say OL downfield, but the replay shows the OL didn't cross the line until after ball was caught, that was what was passed around in East Tn. Now in Memphis he might have gone to the Cracker Barrel by the interstate before the flag wa sthrown.

It's the game where Mark Dodson had over 300 rushing yards 5 TDs and the game winning 2-point conversion 

3122661.jpg

Good Lord , 1 Maryville fan said something not all Maryville fans . I have no problem with it , but we've been told for many many years we ( Fans ) were not allowed on the field at the State Championship . I've personally been to Every Maryville State Championship win except for the 1970 and 1964 (AP) and other than the 2 Teams I was on I was always told we ( fans) couldn't be on the Field . I understand when there are more games to play , but it's ridiculous when it's the last Game !