Waverly hosts Lewis County rd2

rednecktiger31

On 11/6/2017 at 8:09 PM, GeneralAmerigha said:

If Forrest can score 36 Lewis can score 50 if Wavelry brangs their swiss cheese D

On 11/6/2017 at 6:53 PM, vandyfan1 said:

I might be wrong but I don't think Lewis will score more than 14. They definitely ain't going up the middle!

I'm going with 56-14. Coaches will finally clean up that defense that I can assure you. Idk if they make the changes this week but I think they will when they have too. When we went to trez last yr they changed up a lot of stuff. Coach has something up his sleeve and just waiting till the right time to use it.

Told you! We got a great coach and some great kids that believes in him! I can promise you he has something else up his sleeve for .CA!

Edited by vandyfan1

16 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

Who would have ever thought it? LC with a 10-1 record and all! How can a team with a 10-1 record get put out so early in the playoffs, I wonder? Must have just been a fluke! That’s got to be it! Probably never happened before. Bet it wont happen next year either.

How many losses do you think that Waverly has moron?

14 minutes ago, pizzpatriot said:

Who’s talking about Waverly, IDIOT!?

I think he is saying Waverly is a pretty good ball team and there is nothing to be ashamed about falling to another 10-1 team. You need to give it up bro I couldn't even enjoy the T this week because of you guys. You can try to degrade Lewis county all you want but it's not doing any good. Waverly has never won a gold ball are you going to start slamming them?..Did your team make the playoffs? Are they still in it? 

1 hour ago, pizzpatriot said:

Who’s talking about Waverly, IDIOT!?

You were and can't comprehend it...BOTH teams had one loss, and someone had to lose that game. If you have a Lewis Co. complex, maybe you should beg the coaches at Page to get them on the schedule unless you're scared that they would beat "your" team.

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

They was a very good team and had a great yr. Can't nobody take that from them. 

I've been following Lewis Co all year as I have ties over there and I've come to the conclusion that they won't be happy until Sharp is gone, time for a younger more motivated coach. Coach Sharp is a great person as well as a great coach but will have to agree that they have been loaded many times only to come up short, I just don't think public criticism is the way to go about it, he has put his heart and soul into LC football and the community