Waverly hosts Lewis County rd2

rednecktiger31

Just now, Redrage1990 said:

All due respect to Waverly! Y'all have it Rollin! 

Good luck this week! 

Thanks Redrage. Yea r team is rolling right now but any giving Friday anything can happen. We got good coaches that get and have r players ready every week. And they will be ready this Friday. Good luck to y'all as well pulling for yall

2 hours ago, Redrage1990 said:

Not hardly, UC,  Peabody or My Redbirds will be ready ! 

And that should be the state championship game. Waverly "should" make Semis to face either of those teams. And I think that would be the state game. As a tiger fan I'm hoping for a game against UC. I'm nervous about the Ville and Peabody has learned their lesson and has improved. As bad as I wished we had played the cards last year I don't wanna see them in semis. 

9 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

columbia academy or eagleville have the best shot from R5 to "have something". i agree they will both be 2 TD underdogs minimum 

Not trying to take anything from Forrest you guys are extremely tough but I promise you Waverly didn't play their best game last week. Missed wide open receivers, missed tackles, didn't close the gaps. There were several things. I'm glad we won I think we was just a little rusty so to say. If Lewis, CA or Eagleville play against Waverly like they played did last week it will be a running clock game that I can promise you!

9 hours ago, rednecktiger31 said:

And that should be the state championship game. Waverly "should" make Semis to face either of those teams. And I think that would be the state game. As a tiger fan I'm hoping for a game against UC. I'm nervous about the Ville and Peabody has learned their lesson and has improved. As bad as I wished we had played the cards last year I don't wanna see them in semis. 

Thanks for the semi compliment "I THINK IT WAS A COMPLIMENT" But not sure what lesson we learned besides The Rebs beat us!? I would say every team every week either grows or looses !That being said you don't want any part of U.C. either they will hold the ball and hit you for 4 yards every down when healthy!!! Hard for your offense ,which is stellar to score from the sideline ,while watching the Tornado meat grinder claim another high powered victim!! GL and no injuries to Waverlys players!!

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Not trying to take anything from Forrest you guys are extremely tough but I promise you Waverly didn't play their best game last week. Missed wide open receivers, missed tackles, didn't close the gaps. There were several things. I'm glad we won I think we was just a little rusty so to say. If Lewis, CA or Eagleville play against Waverly like they played did last week it will be a running clock game that I can promise you!

no one plays "their game" ever. there are always mistakes. that play action to open the 3rd we bit on was asinine, but did i make an excuse? nope i gave your QB credit for a great play. Forrest played more physical than yall expected.  its ridiculous to make excuses after a WIN.  

If UC or A'ville or Peabody are slow it down defensive type teams Waverly will have their hands full. If those 3 try to shoot it out with Wavelry they will lose. Even Fairview lost eventually. If Wavelry loses it will be a 28-24 type game where they are out of rhythm a lot. Not sayng it will happen, but if they did lose thats how it would go down.   

32 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

no one plays "their game" ever. there are always mistakes. that play action to open the 3rd we bit on was asinine, but did i make an excuse? nope i gave your QB credit for a great play. Forrest played more physical than yall expected.  its ridiculous to make excuses after a WIN.  

Just calling it like i see it. I'm sure I'm not the only one that seen it that way.