Brighton @ Henry County

HCBigRed

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one does not go well for Brighton.  They will be up against a very well coached team.   The head coach at Brighton is an absolute joke.   Brighton should be a state championship team already.   He has put them so far back as a program.  The head coach's only role is the water boy.    The offensive coordinator is the head coach.   If Mike David were to not be able to coach, I am not sure what would happen.   The defensive coordinator has been to 18 schools in 20 years.   His defensive schemes have more holes in it than a golf course!!!  They give up about 35 a game!!!!   The kids are throwing helmets on the sideline when they lose.   They were able to get by these past two weeks because of talent (Week 1) and coaching (Week 2).    This week will be much different.    

1 hour ago, Expertguru81 said:

This one does not go well for Brighton.  They will be up against a very well coached team.   The head coach at Brighton is an absolute joke.   Brighton should be a state championship team already.   He has put them so far back as a program.  The head coach's only role is the water boy.    The offensive coordinator is the head coach.   If Mike David were to not be able to coach, I am not sure what would happen.   The defensive coordinator has been to 18 schools in 20 years.   His defensive schemes have more holes in it than a golf course!!!  They give up about 35 a game!!!!   The kids are throwing helmets on the sideline when they lose.   They were able to get by these past two weeks because of talent (Week 1) and coaching (Week 2).    This week will be much different.    

Just did a little research Brighton averages 39 points a game while giving up 31 points per game.  HC averages 38 ppg and give up 19 ppg.  My only concern is if we can slow down their offense.

Expertguru81 is on the money with this one. Last year's Brighton Cardinal team had the best chance of making a deep run had it not been for the 2 thugs they brought in from Memphis with that 500 lb coach. One of those boys is headed to jail if not already there. And that Coach has run Liberty's high-powered offense 66 feet in the ground. 

2 hours ago, WestTennPhootballGuru said:

Expertguru81 is on the money with this one. Last year's Brighton Cardinal team had the best chance of making a deep run had it not been for the 2 thugs they brought in from Memphis with that 500 lb coach. One of those boys is headed to jail if not already there. And that Coach has run Liberty's high-powered offense 66 feet in the ground. 

Sounds like a typical Coach.      Always placing the blame on someone else, but the actual problem.    Don't get me wrong, Hopefully Brighton wins this one, but the offense might have to score 71 points due to the fact the defense may give up 69-70 points.   And that golf course is four rounds deep so Good luck.

9 minutes ago, Expertguru81 said:

Sounds like a typical Coach.      Always placing the blame on someone else, but the actual problem.    Don't get me wrong, Hopefully Brighton wins this one, but the offense might have to score 71 points due to the fact the defense may give up 69-70 points.   And that golf course is four rounds deep so Good luck.

I dont believe Brighton will score that many on HC maybe 28 at most just because I respect how much they have been scoring but HC defense has been really good last few games. Its going to be really hard for Brighton to win at Patriot Stadium. I think a realistic final would be HC 49 Brighton 28