Brighton @ Henry County

HCBigRed

7 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Just thinking out loud, but it would also be kinda cool to see #2 get a few reps at RB in Reynolds' absence. He's obviously been great at WR, but he could compliment #7 pretty well IMO. 

MSURacer that is absolutely genius!!!  Give him 6 to 8 carries at RB because he will probably pick up huge yardage tonight

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard Brighton was going to ride the cheese until a coach had to beg a parent to help out!! They were able to convince the parent to donate it so they could at least have a comfortable ride home after getting pushed around   At least that parent had 3500 to spend on buses.   It's gonna be a long bus ride home fellas!!!!!!

henry county 82- Brighton 14

On 11/16/2017 at 11:22 AM, FactsOnly said:

Considering how long you have bantered Henry County fans here on Coach T, it is clear you should root for the home team.

Ok so Go Patriots it is. Always enjoy the games in Paris and it is a great night for football. I'll keep my Brighton tee shirt under the hoodie just in case.

14 hours ago, Yanker said:

This YANKER hates to hear that but it will not matter tonight.  This is the easiest path to the semifinals that this YANKER could imagine.  The Henrylanders will not be tested tonight.....running clock in the third quarter.  HC can win by as much as they want.  The score shall be.......HC 55 - Brighton 14!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

Hate to be....

14 hours ago, Expertguru81 said:

The only question tonight will be at what point will the clock start running?    Basketball season has begun and that is when it shuts down at B-Town.   Brighton did not have a 100 people on the home side at its last game and I had to sit and watch that disaster.    I'm ready for it to be over and thankfully today it will be.   

My son and I will be pursuing his college football opportunities on our own with NCSA because we know he will not get any help from the staff at Brighton!!!!

HC 77    Brighton 13

“that guy.•