Brighton @ Henry County

HCBigRed

The only question tonight will be at what point will the clock start running?    Basketball season has begun and that is when it shuts down at B-Town.   Brighton did not have a 100 people on the home side at its last game and I had to sit and watch that disaster.    I'm ready for it to be over and thankfully today it will be.   

My son and I will be pursuing his college football opportunities on our own with NCSA because we know he will not get any help from the staff at Brighton!!!!

HC 77    Brighton 13

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

true, just hate it for Lukas. that boy has been a work horse and when it comes to the grind game, him and Caleb are the perfect mix. we will miss him especially in the semis or even the championship

It's moments like this that you see superior programs rise instead of fall. Henry County is such a program. These coaches will find a way not to  miss a beat on offense, and the defense will step it up and keep forcing turnovers and 3 and outs. We will miss Lukas...no doubt. But this is why you work several running backs all season long and create great depth, so that they will have all the experience needed to perform at a high level in the big games.

12 minutes ago, Swarm4Life said:

It's moments like this that you see superior programs rise instead of fall. Henry County is such a program. These coaches will find a way not to  miss a beat on offense, and the defense will step it up and keep forcing turnovers and 3 and outs. We will miss Lukas...no doubt. But this is why you work several running backs all season long and create great depth, so that they will have all the experience needed to perform at a high level in the big games.

Too bad #48 isn't available. A kid with more than considerable talent who has spent his whole three years backing up Lucas and Caleb. An arm injury mid season  ended his season. Talk about tough luck.......

GO BIG RED

43 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

I hate it for #3. He’s been a fun one to watch.  Let the QB throw a little bit more! 

Just thinking out loud, but it would also be kinda cool to see #2 get a few reps at RB in Reynolds' absence. He's obviously been great at WR, but he could compliment #7 pretty well IMO.