Griders pirates in 2018

Roy Dillard

This season is over and Grider better have our boys lifting weights starting Monday if he wants to beat this Ryan man.  Our boys that are coming back better get faster and stronger.  Im tired of losing in the playoffs.  Since im living alone right now I have been reading my Murphy Fair book more.  Wendy is still gone.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

This season is over and Grider better have our boys lifting weights starting Monday if he wants to beat this Ryan man.  Our boys that are coming back better get faster and stronger.  Im tired of losing in the playoffs.  Since im living alone right now I have been reading my Murphy Fair book more.  Wendy is still gone.  You think im joking but im not. 

Yea Roy, but right now this pressbox is awfully comfortable isn't it? Free agent needs to find us. I asked him where he was. Not sure he answered me. 

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy!!!! Are u in that dang press box!!! I be up in a minute stay there! Long walk from this side of field!

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I'll be up there tomorrow Roy.  You and me can compare some notes. 

39 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yea Roy, but right now this pressbox is awfully comfortable isn't it? Free agent needs to find us. I asked him where he was. Not sure he answered me. 

Barney im not trying to find that agent man.  He is full of mess. Im getting ready to watch this Rankin man with that man from Ronnies red eye.  You think im joking but im not. 

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney im not trying to find that agent man.  He is full of mess. Im getting ready to watch this Rankin man with that man from Ronnies red eye.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, if you want to ride back to the hotel with me later. You better be back up here by the end of the Beech and Catholic game. Don't even think about bringing any friends back with you either. It's a double bed room and no one is sharing my bed. 

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, if you want to ride back to the hotel with me later. You better be back up here by the end of the Beech and Catholic game. Don't even think about bringing any friends back with you either. It's a double bed room and no one is sharing my bed. 

Barney I been down there talking to orgnblk man from greenback.  I offered him a fudge round and let him see my Murphy Fair book if he would tell me the honest truth about that sideline play mess.  You think im joking but im not.