Griders pirates in 2018

Roy Dillard

13 hours ago, Southtowner said:

When can we come view the upgrades to that Sherrill man's press box?   Roy, have that donation bucket handy. You can take up the green stamps at the press box door & sign my Pirate program. 

Will Roy be passing at Red Bull and Fudge Rounds?  I heard he got a special run of each made with an orange P on the side.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:14 AM, The Drunken Sailor said:

Yes there is.  The press box was in need of an upgrade, but this is much more than just a facelift.  Everyone has gone above and beyond to make it look incredible.  

Pirate Mike shared some pictures with me yesterday.  You guys did an amazing job!  Everything looks awesome.   Roy will flip when he see's Grider's new ticket price to pay for all that...:D

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

If you haven’t havent seen the new renovations in SP you need too. Our QB Club is doing some great things for our kids. 

I saw the pressbox and have heard about the other upgrade going on. Very nice indeed. 

1 hour ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Getting close. Who does SP lined up for Spring and fall scrimmages

I haven’t heard. They didn’t scrimmage anyone last season in the spring. I have heard they are scrimmaging Dade County again in the fall but I can’t confirm that for sure. 

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I saw the pressbox and have heard about the other upgrade going on. Very nice indeed. 

I haven’t heard. They didn’t scrimmage anyone last season in the spring. I have heard they are scrimmaging Dade County again in the fall but I can’t confirm that for sure. 

Moore Co in spring. Greenback , Moore and York in fall for the Tigers. 

• 3 weeks later...